carlucio24

Raspbian customization

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Hi guys, this is Carlo. I’m developed a big java project with raspberry pi zero W and Raspbian.
Now I’m looking for someone who can modify raspbian to customize the boot with a logo and a progress bar. Another things to do is customize the Desktop to limit the function that user can do. The users should be able to do 2 things: select the wifi network / put the wifi password and run the application. So I would a custom Desktop where are present two big icons. One to wifi connection and one to run my application.
When wifi connection icon is pressed appear the list of wifi network and a keyboard.
Is possible to do this?
Who are interested to do this job?

ejolson

Re: Raspbian customization

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:43 pm

carlucio24 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi guys, this is Carlo. I’m developed a big java project with raspberry pi zero W and Raspbian.
Now I’m looking for someone who can modify raspbian to customize the boot with a logo and a progress bar. Another things to do is customize the Desktop to limit the function that user can do. The users should be able to do 2 things: select the wifi network / put the wifi password and run the application. So I would a custom Desktop where are present two big icons. One to wifi connection and one to run my application.
When wifi connection icon is pressed appear the list of wifi network and a keyboard.
Is possible to do this?
Who are interested to do this job?
Are you looking for work for hire or a business partner?

mahjongg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Moved to "wanted"....

Justin49

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 am

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Justin
+14074139057

Return to “Wanted”