atulghumade

Certification, as an official Raspberry Pi Certified Educato

Thu May 26, 2016 8:58 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Atul Ghumade, Just now I have seen about "Certification, as an official Raspberry Pi Certified Educator". I'm quite interested to be a certified raspberry pi educator, as I'm recently teaching raspberry pi, python in India. Please help me and possibly provide training over online, because its not possible me to come there in USA or somewhere. :( :roll:

Very best regards,
Atul Ghumade
Trainer and Embedded Design Engineer, R and D

DougieLawson

Re: Certification, as an official Raspberry Pi Certified Edu

Thu May 26, 2016 3:58 pm

The "certified educator" badges is only given to folks who've attended the Picademy in person. There are currently no options to get the Picademy training by distance learning. It's all currently done by classroom based teaching in the UK or USA.
Note: Having anything humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum. Wear a tin-foil hat and you'll get a ban.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

ejolson

Thu May 26, 2016 5:25 pm

DougieLawson wrote:The "certified educator" badges is only given to folks who've attended the Picademy in person. There are currently no options to get the Picademy training by distance learning. It's all currently done by classroom based teaching in the UK or USA.
The certification used to be offered in in the UK only--USA represents an expansion of the training. While India is a logical next place to expand the program, I do not know of such plans. I believe the training in the UK accepts foreign applicants. Maybe with a letter of admission into one of the classes you would be able to arrange travel more easily.

MattRichardson
Raspberry Pi Foundation Employee & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Foundation Employee & Forum Moderator

Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Read this blog post from Carrie Anne for the latest: https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/picade ... -answered/

Return to “Picademy”