I just want to take a second to thank Marco for putting together this beautiful case.
I appreciate the work and consideration that you put into it.
I think this is a great looking case, Marco! [...]
Thank you very much!
- Holes on the bottom so it can be screwed or mounted to something
- a VESA adapter, so you can put it on the back of your TV = smart TV
- Maybe the ability to stack/clip together
I think that they are too much features for such a little object. Maybe there could be a more complex version of the case, including some fixing capabilities, but… what about a simple piece of bi-adhesive tape?
- I'm not sure how you've mounted the board inside, but as there are no holes on the board you'll need to make sure it's secure
The board is fixed by a sort of snap-fits. I'm confident it's secure enough, but I'll be more precise after prototyping it.
- Transparent / opaque case
I managed to make it available on Shapeways, where you can choose the materials and some colours (transparent is available, even if I think it's expensive).
But I designed it having plastic moulding in mind, so it would be fantastic if it were really produced in moulded plastic.
- A flap or slot so you can get at the SD card
Uhm… the SD card is completely accessible through the bottom slot. I find a cover a useless complication.
Just a few ideas to consider, but really like the design of the case!
I really appreciated your ideas! Thank you so much!