xuhcc

Re: [Guide] Kodi on Raspbian Buster

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:16 pm

I'm getting this error in system log when trying to play 4K video with Kodi on RaspberryPi 4:

Code: Select all

usrvcsm: [vcsm_malloc_cache]: [728] [CGPUMEM]: ioctl mem-alloc FAILED [-1] (hdl: 0)
kernel: [vc_sm_ioctl_alloc]: failed to allocate memory on videocore (status: 0, trans_id: 53)
kernel: [vc_sm_ioctl_alloc]: failed to allocate "CGPUMEM" data (-12) - type 1, base 17121280 (17121280), num 1, alignment 4096

Rascas

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:55 pm

xuhcc wrote:
I'm getting this error in system log when trying to play 4K video with Kodi on RaspberryPi 4:

usrvcsm: [vcsm_malloc_cache]: [728] [CGPUMEM]: ioctl mem-alloc FAILED [-1] (hdl: 0)
kernel: [vc_sm_ioctl_alloc]: failed to allocate memory on videocore (status: 0, trans_id: 53)
kernel: [vc_sm_ioctl_alloc]: failed to allocate "CGPUMEM" data (-12) - type 1, base 17121280 (17121280), num 1, alignment 4096
Most likely you didn't alocate enough memory to the GPU. For 4K you need 320MB, that is the recommended for the RPi 4 as explained on the first post.

PascalBu

Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:26 am

Seems like Kodi on Buster / RPI4 do not like to play along with Hyperion.

Hardware: RPI4 + Arduino Uno
Software: Raspbian Buster latest + Hyperion latest.

Scenarios:
1. playing video files (mkv) in Kodi with Hyperion up and running results in no usable signal over the HDMI out. Hyperion keeps on running though, since the ambilight effect is still going on in the background following the no longer visible video. Sometimes the video does keep playing, but also interrupts the signal very very often. When stopping the video the ambilight effect also stops, but Kodi seems to crash (?)
2. playing the same video files in Kodi with Hyperion disabled without problems
3. playing the same video files in VLC with Hyperion up and running without problems and with ambilight effect

I've tried: disconnecting all other USB besides Arduino, switching screen, replacing HDMI cable, and more...

I do have a couple of crash reports attached, but not sure where to begin troubleshooting...
Attachments
Kodi log.zip
(23.4 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

neoflix

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:49 pm

I had to use those options (I use hyperion-ng) :
config_hdmi_boost=8
force_turbo=1
If you try that force turbo you lose your warranty so first try that hdmi boost, 8 to 12 are ok numbers.

PascalBu

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:00 am

neoflix wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:49 pm
I had to use those options (I use hyperion-ng) :
config_hdmi_boost=8
force_turbo=1
If you try that force turbo you lose your warranty so first try that hdmi boost, 8 to 12 are ok numbers.
Thank you very much, this works!
Can confirm that you need both settings for it to work. Running 'regular' Hyperion here.

Saw that you created an account just to post this reply, thanks again!

chewy74

Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:49 am

So I got a new power supply and a shorter hdmi cable and it resolved my previous problems.

I overclocked my Pi4 to help with the lag spikes and every is butter.

Overclock settings I used

over_voltage=6
arm_freq=2000                                            
gpu_freq=700 
Thanks for the awesome build and the assistance
chewy74 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:51 pm
Yea, I'm going to get a new power supply for it, but unfortunately I can't put my Pi closer to the TV. It's why I'm using such a long hdmi cord. Hop the new power supply will fix it.

Thanks
Rascas wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:10 pm
chewy74 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:47 pm
Kodi crash log

https://pastebin.com/U7E8KPwY

That crash was CEC related. Most likely because you are using an unsuitable power supply and hdmi cable 5 meter long.

vtolstov

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:05 pm

sometimes when using kodi after tv off/on it freezes on rpi4 i have only this
[13472.817388] bcm2835_audio soc:audio: vchi message timeout, msg=5 and it can't reboot

xuhcc

Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Rascas wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:55 pm
xuhcc wrote:

Most likely you didn't alocate enough memory to the GPU. For 4K you need 320MB, that is the recommended for the RPi 4 as explained on the first post.
I have 512MB allocated, that should be enough, and 4K worked perfectly in the past. I ran tests on older Raspbian image (that was built in September), and found that errors are starting to occur after upgrading these packages:

libxcb-util0 libxdamage1 libxml2 libxmu6 libxmuu1 libxt6 lxplug-bluetooth lxplug-volume openssh-client openssh-server openssh-sftp-server openssl piclone pimixer piwiz raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-kernel raspberrypi-ui-mods raspi-config raspi-gpio rc-gui rp-prefapps rpd-plym-splash ssh sudo

Rascas

Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:48 pm

vtolstov wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:05 pm
sometimes when using kodi after tv off/on it freezes on rpi4 i have only this
[13472.817388] bcm2835_audio soc:audio: vchi message timeout, msg=5 and it can't reboot
That error isn't Kodi specific, it means there was an error in SoC audio part, but not from where. More information and logs are needed to see what is the problem, which you still didn't discribed.

ShiftPlusOne
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Location: The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:17 am

Just a heads up about an issue somebody opened here: https://github.com/RPi-Distro/repo/issues/153

vallad

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:51 am

Rascas wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:35 am
INTRO:

After so many posts about people getting problems on installing Kodi on Raspbian Buster, this is a complete guide on how to do it, and an attempt to keep things together in the same place. You will see that after all, it is not so hard.

In the time of the first Raspbian Buster image released by the RPi Foundation, like on previous Raspbian verisons, there was only available the generic Debian Kodi version (17.6 in this case) which is compiled against OpenGL, so not optimal to run on the RPi (at least by this time), it runs very slow.
But now, the latest stable version is available on the raspberrypi.org repo, compiled against OpenGLES, optimized for the RPi.

Latest stable version available on Raspbian:
Kodi 18.4 Leia

INSTALLATION:

To install it you just need to run the following command:

sudo apt-get install kodi
Take note that Kodi on Raspbian, like most Debian based OSs, is divided into many packages, so you can install only what you really need. Besides the main package, you will find many "binary addons" packages which provide additional features to Kodi. For example, PVRs, Joystick support, Inputstreams, Visualizations, etc. You can easily search for aditional packages by running:

apt-cache search kodi
And install what you want.
For example in this case, we will install the joystick support, nova tv Simple PVR and the inputstream addons:

sudo apt-get install kodi-peripheral-joystick kodi-pvr-iptvsimple kodi-inputstream-adaptive kodi-inputstream-rtmp
After that, restart Kodi and check if the binary addons are enabled in Kodi interface, if not, enable them.

Here are some more recommend binary addons to install (only for Kodi 18 and above):
-kodi-vfs-libarchive - compressed files support
-kodi-vfs-nfs - NFS support
-kodi-vfs-sftp - SFTP support

Alternatively and easier, if you are running Raspbian with Desktop, you can just open the graphical package manager "Dont know the name of it" on the upper left corner menu, search for "Kodi" and install the packages you want.

RASPBERRY PI 3 AND BELOW ONLY TWEAKS:

This is very important!

-Kodi on the Raspberry Pi 0/1/2/3 will only function if you are using the Broadcom drivers! This is the "Original non-GL desktop driver" on raspi-config, which is currently the default on the Raspbian images for the RPi 0/1/2/3. If you select the open-source OpenGL driver, it won't work!

-Kodi on Raspbian requires a minimum of 160 MB of RAM dedicated to the GPU to function properly! This can be done by running "raspi-config" -> "Advanced Options" -> "Memory Split" -> 160.
-If you have a RPi 2/3, the recommended is 256 MB of RAM for the GPU.

-Kodi 18 on the Raspberry Pi 2/3 supports 10bit video files (at least h264 and h265/HEVC) but they are software decoded. The Pi 3B / 3B+ may do 720p 10bit and 1080p 10bit low bitrate only at max! For that you need at least 300MB of RAM for the GPU.

-Raspbian by default, doesn't play some video codecs like VP6, VP8, MJPEG, Theora, etc, so to be able to play this codecs, you need to go to "raspi-config" -> "Interfacing Options" -> "Camera" -> Enable,
or just add a new line in /boot/config.txt with:

start_x=1
-If you have a RPi 0/1/2 and want to play h264 50 or 60fps videos, depending on the kernel/firmware version you are using, you may need to also add a new line in /boot/config.txt with:

disable_auto_turbo=0

RASPBERRY PI 4 ONLY TWEAKS:

This is very important!

-Kodi on the Raspberry Pi 4 will only function if you are using the Open Source drivers! This is the "GL (Fake KMS) OpenGL desktop driver with fake KMS" on raspi-config, which is currently the default on the Raspbian images for the RPi 4. If you select the Broadcom/Legacy driver, it won't work!

-Kodi on Raspbian requires a minimum of 160 MB of RAM dedicated to the GPU to function properly! This can be done by running "raspi-config" -> "Advanced Options" -> "Memory Split" -> 160.

-Kodi 18 on the Raspberry Pi 4 supports up to 4K h265/HEVC 10bit video files.

-If you have a 4K monitor/TV, Kodi will automatically render interface at that resolution, but we highly recommend that you select 1080p in Kodi video settings for best performance. 4K videos will still play at that resolution without problem.

-If you have a 4K monitor/TV, by default, the Raspberry Pi 4B will select a 30hz refresh rate. To allow selection of 60Hz refresh rates go to raspi-config -> Advanced Options -> Pi 4 Video Output -> Enable 4Kp60 HDMI or add a new line to /boot/config.txt with the following:

hdmi_enable_4kp60=1
Note, this will increase power consumption and increase the temperature of the Raspberry Pi. It is not possible to output 4Kp60 on both micro HDMI ports simultaneously.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Kodi package includes an ARMv6 (for the RPi 0 and 1), ARMv7 (for the RPI 2 and 3) and ARMv8 (for the RPi 4) binaries, which are autoselected accordindly to which version of the Raspberry Pi you have for best performance. Optimizations available in Open/LibreELEC like H265/HEVC NEON acceleration are also included and enabled automatically if you have a RPi 2/3/4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA INFO (not required for proper function):

RUNNING KODI WITH ANOTHER USER DIFFERENT FROM THE DEFAUL "PI":

If you want to run Kodi with a user different from the default "pi", that user needs to be part of the following groups, for everything to work fine:
audio, video, input, dialout, plugdev, netdev (needs confirmation), users, cdrom (only if you have cd/dvd drives) and tty (needs confirmation).
For that, run the following command:

sudo usermod -a -G audio,video,input,dialout,plugdev,netdev,users,cdrom,tty "username"
Replace "username" by the desired user name. Depending on the use case of Kodi, not all this groups may be needed.

AUTO-STARTING KODI AT BOOT:

Option 1 (without desktop):
If you want to auto-start Kodi automatically at boot, go to rc-gui on Raspbian desktop or raspi-config on a virtual terminal, and choose the option to boot to CLI/console.
Then copy/paste the following to a virtual termianl to create a systemd service for auto start:

sudo tee -a /lib/systemd/system/kodi.service <<_EOF_
[Unit]
Description = Kodi Media Center
After = remote-fs.target network-online.target
Wants = network-online.target

[Service]
User = pi
Group = pi
Type = simple
ExecStart = /usr/bin/kodi-standalone
Restart = on-abort
RestartSec = 5

[Install]
WantedBy = multi-user.target
_EOF_
Press Enter after paste. Then enable the service:

sudo systemctl enable kodi.service
Then reboot. If you want to auto start Kodi at boot with a different user change the "User" and "Group" fields above accordingly.

Option 2 (with desktop):

If you want autostart Kodi at boot but also keep the Desktop Environment on the background, just edit the file (with sudo) /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE-pi/autostart and add a line, preferably at the beginning of the file with:

@kodi
This option is a bit more resource intensive because the DE is loaded on the background.

SOURCE CODE:

The source code of this packages/binaries are available here:
https://github.com/PIPplware/xbmc

For the Raspberry Pi 0/1/2/3 binaries, the Kodi 18 Leia branch used is "leia_backports", and for the Raspberry Pi 4, the Kodi 18 Leia branch used is "leia_pi4". The "leia_pi4" branch still needs a little update, which will be done in the next few days.
Each of this branches are the original Kodi respective branch + popcornmix Raspberry pi patches/fixes/tweaks respective branch + some litle patches/fixes/tweaks for Raspbian.

If you have any problem, please include your Kodi log. Information on how to do it here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
This is unreal stuff man. Thank you soooo much. Thanks a ton for all the information you have posted
Last edited by vallad on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

bscphil

Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:37 am

I wanted to document a problem I've run into.

I kind of assumed when I bought the Pi 4 that the reason VC-1 hardware decoding was dropped was that the new processor was powerful enough to handle 1080p VC-1 video. (At least, you'd hope it was tested before hardware support was dropped.)

Buttttt that's not currently the case. Trying to play a VC-1 Bluray I backed up, and it's been choking during any moderately complex scenes. Htop informs me that decoding is happening on a single core hitting from 80-100% constantly.

So here are a couple of questions:
  • Anything I can do to speed up VC-1 decoding on the Pi 4 short of overclocking? Different ffmpeg build or some setting?
  • Any hope for multi-core decoding of VC-1 (and possibly other codecs?) in the near future?

gkreidl

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:53 am

bscphil wrote:

I kind of assumed when I bought the Pi 4 that the reason VC-1 hardware decoding was dropped was that the new processor was powerful enough to handle 1080p VC-1 video. (At least, you'd hope it was tested before hardware support was dropped.)

Buttttt that's not currently the case. Trying to play a VC-1 Bluray I backed up, and it's been choking during any moderately complex scenes. Htop informs me that decoding is happening on a single core hitting from 80-100% constantly.

• Anything I can do to speed up VC-1 decoding on the Pi 4 short of overclocking? Different ffmpeg build or some setting?
  • Any hope for multi-core decoding of VC-1 (and possibly other codecs?) in the near future?
It's really a pity that some of the HW codecs have been "removed". But it is still not clear, what "removed" means. Nobody of the RPT team made a clear statement:
1) Have the HW blocks been removed from the SOC?
or
2) Are the HW codecs still there (in the old part of the SOC), but have been disabled, probably to spare licensing costs?

If the second is the case, I would happily pay some $s for additional licensing, as I have done in the past for all my RPis (VC-1 and MPEFG2). The following codecs are now missing: H263 WVC1 MPG4 MPG2
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

Rascas

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:58 am

bscphil wrote:

Yes, PI 4 has no problem decoding VC-1 videos, at least up to 1080p 20MBits/s, I think it was the highest bitrate file that I tested.

Each version of Kodi uses a patched ffmpeg version by themselves, you can check that in the source code. Using any other version o ffmpeg is not recommended and I never tried that. Since the beginning of the first Raspberry Pies.

All videos, no matter the codec are multi-threaded. If it is using only one core is because it does not need more. Have you tried enable "Adjust display refresh rate" and "Sync playback to display" ? It helps in fast moving scenes, and is recommended when possible.

Resuming, I don't believe there is any problem with VC-1, but if you upload a sample of that file, I can test it.

Rascas

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Packages updated to 18.4-6
Changes:

-Add policykit-1 dependency. Fixes https://github.com/RPi-Distro/repo/issues/153
-[RPi4] Add option to limit GUI size in Settings -> System -> Limit GUI size. Defaults to option number 3, limit to 1080p. This may fix some problems for users with a 4K TV/monitor. https://github.com/PIPplware/xbmc/commi ... b562a68b25

Just update and upgrade the packages has you normally do.*

*Note that this packages are not yet available on Raspberry Pi repos, you have to wait a little bit.

ShiftPlusOne

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Some server trouble?

$ wget http://pipplware.pplware.pt/pipplware/dists/buster/main/binary/kodi-bin_18.4-6~buster_armhf.deb
--2019-10-30 16:10:52--  http://pipplware.pplware.pt/pipplware/dists/buster/main/binary/kodi-bin_18.4-6~buster_armhf.deb
Resolving pipplware.pplware.pt (pipplware.pplware.pt)... 176.221.32.193
Connecting to pipplware.pplware.pt (pipplware.pplware.pt)|176.221.32.193|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2019-10-30 16:10:52 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Rascas

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:20 pm

ShiftPlusOne wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:11 pm
Some server trouble?

$ wget http://pipplware.pplware.pt/pipplware/dists/buster/main/binary/kodi-bin_18.4-6~buster_armhf.deb
--2019-10-30 16:10:52--  http://pipplware.pplware.pt/pipplware/dists/buster/main/binary/kodi-bin_18.4-6~buster_armhf.deb
Resolving pipplware.pplware.pt (pipplware.pplware.pt)... 176.221.32.193
Connecting to pipplware.pplware.pt (pipplware.pplware.pt)|176.221.32.193|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2019-10-30 16:10:52 ERROR 404: Not Found.
It was a permissions problem, should be good now. Thanks.

ShiftPlusOne

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Thanks, Rascas. I think we should be in sync now.

mlab

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:17 am

Unfortunately kodi keeps crashing for me...
When started from console:

pi@multimedia-pi:~ $ kodi
mmal: mmal_vc_shm_init: could not initialize vc shared memory service
mmal: mmal_vc_component_create: failed to initialise shm for 'vc.ril.video_decode' (7:EIO)
mmal: mmal_component_create_core: could not create component 'vc.ril.video_decode' (7)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Crash report available at /home/pi/kodi_crashlog-20191101_010849.log
and the crash log says:

############## Kodi CRASH LOG ###############

################ SYSTEM INFO ################
 Date: Fri  1 Nov 01:08:49 CET 2019
 Kodi Options:
 Arch: aarch64
 Kernel: Linux 4.19.75-v8+ #1270 SMP PREEMPT Tue Sep 24 18:59:17 BST 2019
 Release: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
############## END SYSTEM INFO ##############

############### STACK TRACE #################
=====>  Core file: /home/pi/core (2019-11-01 01:08:46.691068395 +0100)
        =========================================
[New LWP 1769]
[New LWP 1833]
[New LWP 1798]
[New LWP 1842]
[New LWP 1800]
[New LWP 1801]
[New LWP 1843]
[New LWP 1844]
[New LWP 1809]
[New LWP 1802]
[New LWP 1808]
[New LWP 1835]
[New LWP 1810]
[New LWP 1839]
[New LWP 1834]
[New LWP 1805]
[New LWP 1806]
[New LWP 1836]
[New LWP 1811]
[New LWP 1841]
[New LWP 1845]
[New LWP 1803]
[New LWP 1807]
[New LWP 1838]
[New LWP 1837]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi/kodi.bin_v8 --lircdev /var/run/lirc/lircd'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x006c6be0 in MMAL::CMMALPool::CMMALPool(char const*, bool, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, MMAL::MMALState) ()
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0xf2381c60 (LWP 1769))]

Thread 25 (Thread 0xe3ec70d0 (LWP 1837)):
#0  0xf640e8bc in __GI___libc_read (nbytes=4096, buf=0xed03ba60, fd=43) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/read.c:26
#1  0xf640e8bc in __GI___libc_read (fd=43, buf=0xed03ba60, nbytes=4096) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/read.c:24
#2  0xf63b3acc in _IO_new_file_underflow (fp=0xed00b718) at libioP.h:839
#3  0xf63b2b0c in __GI__IO_file_xsgetn (fp=0xed00b718, data=<optimized out>, n=4097) at fileops.c:1329
#4  0xf63a5e08 in __GI__IO_fread (buf=0xed03aa58, size=1, count=4097, fp=0xed00b718) at iofread.c:38
#5  0xf7818494 in  () at /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libudev.so.1

Thread 24 (Thread 0xe36c60d0 (LWP 1838)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xe36c5978, expected=0, futex_word=0x3997c68) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xe36c5978, mutex=0x0, cond=0x3997c40) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x3997c40, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xe36c5978) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#3  0x005a1ed4 in std::cv_status std::_V2::condition_variable_any::wait_until<XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex, std::chrono::_V2::system_clock, std::chrono::duration<long long, std::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > >(XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex&, std::chrono::time_point<std::chrono::_V2::system_clock, std::chrono::duration<long long, std::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > > const&) ()
#4  0x005a1f9c in XbmcThreads::ConditionVariable::wait(CCriticalSection&, unsigned long) ()
#5  0x005a208c in CEvent::WaitMSec(unsigned int) ()
#6  0x00b48850 in PERIPHERALS::CPeripheralBus::Process() ()
#7  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#8  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe36c60d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#10 0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 23 (Thread 0xeebfe0d0 (LWP 1807)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xf6d315f4 <tvservice_notify_available_event+24>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xf6d315f4 <tvservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xf6d315f4 <tvservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6d173b0 in tvservice_notify_func () at /opt/vc/lib/libbcm_host.so
#4  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d31608 <tvservice_notify_task>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xeebfe0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 22 (Thread 0xf09520d0 (LWP 1803)):
#0  0xf63e86d0 in __GI___nanosleep (remaining=0x0, requested_time=0xf0951724) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/nanosleep.c:28
#1  0xf63e86d0 in __GI___nanosleep (requested_time=0xf0951724, requested_time@entry=0xf095171c, remaining=remaining@entry=0x0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/nanosleep.c:25
#2  0xf6419fc0 in usleep (useconds=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/posix/usleep.c:32
#3  0x00d01844 in CAESinkPi::AddPackets(unsigned char**, unsigned int, unsigned int) ()
#4  0x00cee2f4 in ActiveAE::CActiveAESink::OutputSamples(ActiveAE::CSampleBuffer*) ()
#5  0x00cefa38 in ActiveAE::CActiveAESink::StateMachine(int, Actor::Protocol*, Actor::Message*) ()
#6  0x00cefbcc in ActiveAE::CActiveAESink::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf09520d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 21 (Thread 0xe069f0d0 (LWP 1845)):
#0  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (timeout=0xe069ea68, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, readfds=0xe069e550, nfds=43) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:41
#1  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (nfds=43, readfds=0xe069e550, writefds=0x0, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=0xe069e530) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:37
#2  0x00b695a4 in JSONRPC::CTCPServer::Process() ()
#3  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#4  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe069f0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#6  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 20 (Thread 0xe1ec30d0 (LWP 1841)):
#0  0xf795ff84 in Py_Initialize () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpython2.7.so.1.0
#1  0x0065ff68 in XBPython::OnScriptInitialized(ILanguageInvoker*) ()
#2  0x0065c7b4 in CPythonInvoker::Execute(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::vector<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > const&) ()
#3  0x00c34774 in CLanguageInvokerThread::Process() ()
#4  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#5  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#6  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe1ec30d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#7  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 19 (Thread 0xe6db30d0 (LWP 1811)):
#0  0xf6415cd0 in __GI___poll (timeout=25000, nfds=1, fds=0xe6db26cc) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
#1  0xf6415cd0 in __GI___poll (fds=0xe6db26cc, nfds=1, timeout=25000) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:26
#2  0xf7cc7de4 in  () at /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdbus-1.so.3

Thread 18 (Thread 0xe46c80d0 (LWP 1836)):
#0  0xf640e7b4 in __libc_openat64 (fd=45, file=0xe46c7618 "", oflag=2654208) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/openat64.c:45
#1  0xf7828468 in  () at /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libudev.so.1

Thread 17 (Thread 0xef3ff0d0 (LWP 1806)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xf6d32480 <dispmanx_notify_available_event+24>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xf6d32480 <dispmanx_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xf6d32480 <dispmanx_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6d1b4d4 in dispmanx_notify_func () at /opt/vc/lib/libbcm_host.so
#4  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d331c0 <dispmanx_notify_task>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xef3ff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 16 (Thread 0xeffff0d0 (LWP 1805)):
#0  0xf641851c in ioctl () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:78
#1  0xf6cf6010 in completion_thread () at /opt/vc/lib/libvchiq_arm.so
#2  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d09318 <vchiq_instance+16>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#3  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xeffff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#4  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 15 (Thread 0xe574a0d0 (LWP 1834)):
#0  0xf7f58e5c in __lll_lock_wait (futex=futex@entry=0x39a8af0, private=0) at lowlevellock.c:43
#1  0xf7f50f44 in __GI___pthread_mutex_lock (mutex=0x39a8af0) at pthread_mutex_lock.c:80
#2  0x006a5fc4 in CZeroconfAvahi::doPublishService(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int, std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > > const&) ()
#3  0x00b6fba8 in CZeroconf::CPublish::DoWork() ()
#4  0x00831e48 in CJobWorker::Process() ()
#5  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#6  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#7  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe574a0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#8  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 14 (Thread 0xe2ec50d0 (LWP 1839)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xe2ec4970, expected=0, futex_word=0x2b8c400) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xe2ec4970, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2b8c3d8) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x2b8c3d8, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xe2ec4970) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#3  0x005a1ed4 in std::cv_status std::_V2::condition_variable_any::wait_until<XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex, std::chrono::_V2::system_clock, std::chrono::duration<long long, std::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > >(XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex&, std::chrono::time_point<std::chrono::_V2::system_clock, std::chrono::duration<long long, std::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > > const&) ()
#4  0x005a1f9c in XbmcThreads::ConditionVariable::wait(CCriticalSection&, unsigned long) ()
#5  0x00b52730 in PERIPHERALS::CEventScanner::Process() ()
#6  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#7  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#8  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe2ec50d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#9  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 13 (Thread 0xec7fe0d0 (LWP 1810)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xef6049bc) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xef6049bc, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xef6049bc, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6cf8b60 in vchiu_queue_pop () at /opt/vc/lib/libvchiq_arm.so
#4  0xf013ed70 in ilcs_task () at /opt/vc/lib/libopenmaxil.so
#5  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xef604878) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#6  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xec7fe0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 12 (Thread 0xe4f490d0 (LWP 1835)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xe4f48a6c, expected=0, futex_word=0x39979c0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xe4f48a6c, mutex=0x0, cond=0x3997998) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x3997998, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xe4f48a6c) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#3  0xf7d17714 in CEC::CCECClient::Process() () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcec.so.4
#4  0xf7d1b848 in P8PLATFORM::CThread::ThreadHandler(void*) () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcec.so.4
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe4f490d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 11 (Thread 0xee3fd0d0 (LWP 1808)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xf6d32384 <cecservice_notify_available_event+24>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xf6d32384 <cecservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xf6d32384 <cecservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6d18720 in cecservice_notify_func () at /opt/vc/lib/libbcm_host.so
#4  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d32398 <cecservice_notify_task>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xee3fd0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 10 (Thread 0xf11530d0 (LWP 1802)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xf1152950, expected=0, futex_word=0x2b70e80) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xf1152950, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2b70e58) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x2b70e58, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xf1152950) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#6  0x00ce9e68 in ActiveAE::CActiveAE::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf11530d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 9 (Thread 0xecfff0d0 (LWP 1809)):
#0  0xf7f551a0 in futex_wait_cancelable (private=0, expected=0, futex_word=0xef604854) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:88
#1  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0x0, mutex=0x0, cond=0xef604828) at pthread_cond_wait.c:502
#2  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait (cond=cond@entry=0xef604828, mutex=0x0, mutex@entry=0xef60480c) at pthread_cond_wait.c:655
#3  0xf6cddd94 in _timer_thread (arg=0xef604808) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:722
#4  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xecfff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#5  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 8 (Thread 0xe0ec10d0 (LWP 1844)):
#0  0xf7fb5620 in strcmp (p1=<optimized out>, p2=<optimized out>) at strcmp.c:39
#1  0xf7fa3d60 in _dl_map_object (loader=0xef64a678, name=0xdfe8a72e "libresolv.so.2", type=<optimized out>, trace_mode=<optimized out>, mode=-2147483648, nsid=0) at dl-load.c:2186
#2  0xf7fa9270 in openaux (a=0xe0ebf9d0) at dl-deps.c:64
#3  0xf645e508 in __GI__dl_catch_exception (exception=0xe0ebfe88, exception@entry=0xe0ebf9c4, operate=0xf6493000, args=0xe0ebf9c4, args@entry=0xe0ebf9d0) at dl-error-skeleton.c:196
#4  0xf7fa9564 in _dl_map_object_deps (map=map@entry=0xef64a678, preloads=preloads@entry=0x0, npreloads=npreloads@entry=0, trace_mode=trace_mode@entry=0, open_mode=<optimized out>, open_mode@entry=-2147483648) at dl-deps.c:248
#5  0xf7faf124 in dl_open_worker (a=0xe0ec0038) at dl-open.c:271
#6  0xf645e508 in __GI__dl_catch_exception (exception=0xe0ec00b0, exception@entry=0xe0ec002c, operate=0xf6493000, args=0xe0ec002c, args@entry=0xe0ec0030) at dl-error-skeleton.c:196
#7  0xf7faec04 in _dl_open (file=0xe0ec02c8 "libnss_dns.so.2", mode=-2147483646, caller_dlopen=0xf6444b58 <nss_load_library+340>, nsid=nsid@entry=-2, argc=3, argv=0xff8295d4, env=0x39a29b8) at dl-open.c:599
#8  0xf645d880 in do_dlopen (ptr=0xe0ec02a4) at dl-libc.c:96
#9  0xf645e508 in __GI__dl_catch_exception (exception=0x0, exception@entry=0xe0ec0250, operate=0xf6493000, args=0xe0ec0250, args@entry=0x39a8ca0) at dl-error-skeleton.c:196
#10 0xf645e5c8 in __GI__dl_catch_error (objname=0xe0ec0284, objname@entry=0xe0ec027c, errstring=0xe0ec0288, errstring@entry=0xe0ec0280, mallocedp=0xe0ec0283, mallocedp@entry=0xe0ec027b, operate=<optimized out>, args=0xe0ec02a4, args@entry=0xe0ec029c) at dl-error-skeleton.c:215
#11 0xf645d9cc in dlerror_run (operate=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0xe0ec029c) at dl-libc.c:46
#12 0xf645da70 in __GI___libc_dlopen_mode (name=name@entry=0xe0ec02c8 "libnss_dns.so.2", mode=mode@entry=-2147483646) at dl-libc.c:195
#13 0xf6444b58 in nss_load_library (ni=ni@entry=0x39a8c80) at nsswitch.c:369
#14 0xf64454f0 in __GI___nss_lookup_function (ni=ni@entry=0x39a8c80, fct_name=<optimized out>) at nsswitch.c:477
#15 0xf6406ea4 in gaih_inet (name=name@entry=0xef5879e8 "mirrors.kodi.tv", service=service@entry=0xe0ec0590, req=<optimized out>, pai=pai@entry=0xe0ec0580, naddrs=naddrs@entry=0xe0ec058c, tmpbuf=tmpbuf@entry=0xe0ec0628) at ../sysdeps/posix/getaddrinfo.c:764
#16 0xf6407d4c in __GI_getaddrinfo (name=<optimized out>, service=<optimized out>, hints=<optimized out>, pai=0xe0ec0a70) at ../sysdeps/posix/getaddrinfo.c:2265
#17 0xf7526f5c in  () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcurl.so.4

Thread 7 (Thread 0xe16c20d0 (LWP 1843)):
#0  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (timeout=0x1, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, readfds=0xe16c1940, nfds=45) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:41
#1  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (nfds=45, readfds=0xe16c1940, writefds=0x0, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=0xe16c1880) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:37
#2  0x00b67b28 in SOCKETS::CSocketListener::Listen(int) ()
#3  0x00b5eeac in EVENTSERVER::CEventServer::Run() ()
#4  0x00b5f01c in EVENTSERVER::CEventServer::Process() ()
#7  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe16c20d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 6 (Thread 0xf19ff0d0 (LWP 1801)):
#0  0xf64209d0 in epoll_wait (epfd=<optimized out>, events=0xf19fe9d0, maxevents=1, timeout=200) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30
#1  0x006aa65c in CLibInputHandler::Process() ()
#2  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#3  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#4  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf19ff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 5 (Thread 0xed9ff0d0 (LWP 1800)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xed9fe948, expected=0, futex_word=0x2a4bb40) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xed9fe948, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2a4bb18) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x2a4bb18, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xed9fe948) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#6  0x006a97f8 in CLirc::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xed9ff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 4 (Thread 0xe26c40d0 (LWP 1842)):
#0  0xf7f58e98 in __lll_lock_wait (futex=futex@entry=0x39a8af0, private=0) at lowlevellock.c:46
#1  0xf7f50f44 in __GI___pthread_mutex_lock (mutex=0x39a8af0) at pthread_mutex_lock.c:80
#2  0xf7e343e8 in  () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libavahi-common.so.3

Thread 3 (Thread 0xf237e0d0 (LWP 1798)):
#0  0xf7f551a0 in futex_wait_cancelable (private=0, expected=0, futex_word=0x2aca290) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:88
#1  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0x0, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2aca268) at pthread_cond_wait.c:502
#2  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait (cond=0x2aca268, mutex=0x0) at pthread_cond_wait.c:655
#3  0xf652ec94 in std::condition_variable::wait(std::unique_lock<std::mutex>&) () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
#4  0x008720f8 in void std::_V2::condition_variable_any::wait<XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex>(XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex&) ()
#5  0x00c45298 in ANNOUNCEMENT::CAnnouncementManager::Process() ()
#8  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf237e0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 2 (Thread 0xe5f4b0d0 (LWP 1833)):
#0  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (timeout=0xd86, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, readfds=0x0, nfds=0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:41
#1  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (nfds=0, readfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=0xe5f48db0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:37
#2  0x00c7e65c in XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::FillBuffer(unsigned int) ()
#3  0x00c7eab0 in XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect(unsigned int) ()
#4  0x00c807cc in XFILE::CCurlFile::Open(CURL const&) ()
#5  0x00c8e7a0 in XFILE::CFile::Open(CURL const&, unsigned int) ()
#6  0x00c8ec60 in XFILE::CFile::Open(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int) ()
#7  0x00c8ab7c in XFILE::CFileCache::Open(CURL const&) ()
#8  0x00c8e720 in XFILE::CFile::Open(CURL const&, unsigned int) ()
#9  0x00c8ec60 in XFILE::CFile::Open(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int) ()
#10 0x009ea1a4 in ADDON::CRepository::FetchChecksum(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&) ()
#11 0x009eb2c4 in ADDON::CRepository::FetchIfChanged(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::vector<std::shared_ptr<ADDON::IAddon>, std::allocator<std::shared_ptr<ADDON::IAddon> > >&) const ()
#12 0x009eb574 in ADDON::CRepositoryUpdateJob::DoWork() ()
#13 0x00831e48 in CJobWorker::Process() ()
#14 0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#15 0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#16 0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe5f4b0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#17 0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 1 (Thread 0xf2381c60 (LWP 1769)):
#0  0x006c6be0 in MMAL::CMMALPool::CMMALPool(char const*, bool, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, MMAL::MMALState) ()
#1  0x006955cc in CProcessInfoPi::CProcessInfoPi() ()
#2  0x00695770 in CProcessInfoPi::Create() ()
#3  0x006e52f8 in CProcessInfo::CreateInstance() ()
#4  0x0073cf60 in CVideoPlayer::CVideoPlayer(IPlayerCallback&) ()
#5  0x00cca928 in CPlayerCoreConfig::CreatePlayer(IPlayerCallback&) const ()
#6  0x00cc9474 in CPlayerCoreFactory::CreatePlayer(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, IPlayerCallback&) const ()
#7  0x00a12e50 in CApplicationPlayer::CreatePlayer(CPlayerCoreFactory const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, IPlayerCallback&) ()
#8  0x00a153bc in CApplicationPlayer::OpenFile(CFileItem const&, CPlayerOptions const&, CPlayerCoreFactory const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, IPlayerCallback&) ()
#9  0x00a0db6c in CApplication::PlayFile(CFileItem, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, bool) ()
#10 0x00a45348 in PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::Play(int, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, bool, bool) ()
#11 0x00a45964 in PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::Play() ()
#12 0x00a45c38 in PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::OnApplicationMessage(KODI::MESSAGING::ThreadMessage*) ()
#13 0x008a31b0 in KODI::MESSAGING::CApplicationMessenger::ProcessMessage(KODI::MESSAGING::ThreadMessage*) ()
#14 0x008a3504 in KODI::MESSAGING::CApplicationMessenger::ProcessMessages() ()
#15 0x00a0fe50 in CApplication::Process() ()
#16 0x00a5d200 in CXBApplicationEx::Run(CAppParamParser const&) ()
#17 0x0088eef0 in XBMC_Run ()
#18 0x00519abc in main ()
############# END STACK TRACE ###############

################# LOG FILE ##################

2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (18.4 Git:20191027-06c77692ee). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Kodi compiled 2019-10-27 by GCC 8.3.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.18.20 (266772)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Running on Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster), kernel: Linux ARM 64-bit version 4.19.75-v8+
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: FFmpeg version/source: 4.0.4-Kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: 4 CPU cores available
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ARM Features: Neon enabled
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://xbmc/ is mapped to: /usr/share/kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://xbmcbinaddons/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi/addons
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi/userdata
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://envhome/ is mapped to: /home/pi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi/temp
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://logpath/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi/temp
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: The executable running is: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi/kodi.bin_v8
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Local hostname: multimedia-pi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Log File is located: /home/pi/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-11-01 01:08:43.223 T:4063763552    INFO: loading settings
2019-11-01 01:08:43.226 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
2019-11-01 01:08:43.243 T:4063763552   DEBUG: CSkinSettings: no <skinsettings> tag found
2019-11-01 01:08:43.247 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loaded settings file from special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml
2019-11-01 01:08:43.247 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Contents of special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml are...
                                            <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
                                            <advancedsettings>
                                              <fanartres>720</fanartres>
                                              <imageres>540</imageres>
                                              <video>
                                                <busydialogdelayms>750</busydialogdelayms>
                                              </video>
                                              <samba>
                                                <clienttimeout>30</clienttimeout>
                                              </samba>
                                              <cache>
                                                <memorysize>31457280</memorysize>
                                              </cache>
                                            </advancedsettings>
2019-11-01 01:08:43.247 T:4063763552 WARNING: CSettingsManager: missing version attribute
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Default Video Player: VideoPlayer
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Default Audio Player: paplayer
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
2019-11-01 01:08:43.341 T:4063763552  NOTICE: PulseAudio: Server found running - will try to use Pulse
2019-11-01 01:08:43.352 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-11-01 01:08:43.454 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.aac v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.wma v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.default v1.0.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.snes v1.0.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.rtmp v2.0.5 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.audioengine v1.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.filesystem v1.0.2 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.general v1.0.3 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.gui v5.12.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.main v1.0.14 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.network v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audioencoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.game v1.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.imagedecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.inputstream v2.0.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.peripheral v1.3.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.pvr v5.10.3 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.screensaver v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.vfs v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.videocodec v1.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.visualization v2.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.resource v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.album.universal v3.1.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.artists.universal v4.3.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.allmusic.com v3.2.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.fanart.tv v3.6.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.imdb.com v3.1.4 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.musicbrainz.org v2.2.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.theaudiodb.com v2.0.2 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.1.9 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.local v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.themoviedb.org v5.1.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org v3.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: peripheral.joystick v1.4.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: pvr.hts v4.4.18 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: pvr.iptvsimple v3.5.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmc.org v3.1.6 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.images.weathericons.default v1.1.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.language.en_gb v2.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.uisounds.kodi v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.black v1.0.33 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.dim v1.0.57 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pil v1.1.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pycryptodome v3.4.3 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: service.xbmc.versioncheck v0.4.6 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estouchy v2.0.26 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estuary v2.0.25 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: webinterface.default v18.x-2.4.6 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.addon v18.4.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.core v0.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.gui v5.14.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.json v10.3.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.metadata v2.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.python v2.26.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.webinterface v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.483 T:4063763552   ERROR: DBus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
2019-11-01 01:08:43.511 T:4044697808 WARNING: Pulseaudio module module-allow-passthrough not loaded - opening PT devices might fail
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE: Found 2 Lists of Devices
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE: Enumerated PI devices:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 1
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : HDMI
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : HDMI
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_HDMI
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL, FR
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 8000,11025,16000,22050,24000,32000,44100,48000,88200,96000,176400,192000
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_S32NE,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S32LE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_FLOATP,AE_FMT_S32NEP,AE_FMT_S16NEP,AE_FMT_RAW
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_streamTypes     : STREAM_TYPE_AC3,STREAM_TYPE_EAC3,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD_CORE,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_2048,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_1024,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_512
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 2
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : Analogue
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : Analogue
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_PCM
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL, FR
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 48000
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_S32LE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_FLOATP,AE_FMT_S32NEP,AE_FMT_S16NEP
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_streamTypes     : No passthrough capabilities
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 3
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : Both
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : HDMI and Analogue
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_PCM
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL, FR
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_S32LE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_FLOATP,AE_FMT_S32NEP,AE_FMT_S16NEP
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_streamTypes     : No passthrough capabilities
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE: Enumerated PULSE devices:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 1
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : Default
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : Default
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: Default Output Device (PULSEAUDIO)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 5512,8000,11025,16000,22050,32000,44100,48000,64000,88200,96000,176400,192000,384000
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_U8,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S24NE3,AE_FMT_S24NE4,AE_FMT_S32NE,AE_FMT_FLOAT
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 2
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : alsa_output.usb-_C_2011-2013_TeleVox_USB-SPDIF_V1.11_0040119-00.analog-stereo
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : USB-SPDIF V1.11 Analog Stereo
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: Analog Output (PULSEAUDIO)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 5512,8000,11025,16000,22050,32000,44100,48000,64000,88200,96000,176400,192000,384000
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_U8,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S24NE3,AE_FMT_S24NE4,AE_FMT_S32NE,AE_FMT_FLOAT
2019-11-01 01:08:43.606 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Raspberry PI firmware version: Sep 24 2019 17:36:31
                                            Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
                                            version cd3add54955f8fa065b414d8fc07c525e7ddffc8 (clean) (release) (start_x)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.606 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ARM mem: 844MB GPU mem: 180MB MPG2:0 WVC1:0
2019-11-01 01:08:43.606 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Config:
                                            arm_64bit=1
                                            arm_freq=1500
                                            audio_pwm_mode=514
                                            config_hdmi_boost=5
                                            core_freq=500
                                            core_freq_min=200
                                            disable_commandline_tags=2
                                            disable_l2cache=1
                                            display_hdmi_rotate=-1
                                            display_lcd_rotate=-1
                                            enable_gic=1
                                            force_eeprom_read=1
                                            force_pwm_open=1
                                            framebuffer_ignore_alpha=1
                                            framebuffer_swap=1
                                            gpu_freq=500
                                            gpu_freq_min=500
                                            hdmi_channel_map=8
                                            init_uart_clock=0x2dc6c00
                                            lcd_framerate=60
                                            mask_gpu_interrupt0=1024
                                            mask_gpu_interrupt1=0x10000
                                            max_framebuffers=2
                                            pause_burst_frames=1
                                            program_serial_random=1
                                            hdmi_drive:0=2
                                            hdmi_force_cec_address:0=65535
                                            hdmi_force_cec_address:1=65535
                                            hdmi_force_hotplug:0=1
                                            hdmi_group:0=1
                                            hdmi_mode:0=16
                                            hdmi_pixel_freq_limit:0=0x11e1a300
                                            hdmi_pixel_freq_limit:1=0x11e1a300
                                            device_tree=-
                                            hdmi_cvt:0=
                                            hdmi_cvt:1=
                                            hdmi_edid_filename:0=
                                            hdmi_edid_filename:1=
                                            hdmi_timings:0=
                                            hdmi_timings:1=
2019-11-01 01:08:44.225 T:4063763552 WARNING: CDRMUtils::FindPlane - could not find plane
2019-11-01 01:08:44.226 T:4063763552 WARNING: CDRMUtils::InitDrm - failed to set drm master, will try to authorize instead: Permission denied
2019-11-01 01:08:44.226 T:4063763552  NOTICE: CDRMUtils::InitDrm - successfully authorized drm magic
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 59.940063 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 50.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 30.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 29.970032 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 25.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 24.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 23.976025 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1600x1200 with 1600x1200 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x1024 with 1280x1024 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x1024 with 1280x1024 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x960 with 1280x960 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x960 with 1280x960 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1152x864 with 1152x864 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x720 with 1280x720 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x720 with 1280x720 @ 59.940063 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x720 with 1280x720 @ 50.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 70.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 832x624 with 832x624 @ 74.925079 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 72.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 56.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x576 with 720x576 @ 50.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x480 with 720x480 @ 59.940063 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x480 with 720x480 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 73.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 67.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x400 with 720x400 @ 70.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_VERSION = 1.4
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_VENDOR = Mesa Project
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_EXTENSIONS = EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache EGL_EXT_buffer_age EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers EGL_KHR_cl_event2 EGL_KHR_config_attribs EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_KHR_no_config_context EGL_KHR_reusable_sync EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float EGL_KHR_wait_sync EGL_MESA_configless_context EGL_MESA_drm_image EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_CLIENT_EXTENSIONS = EGL_EXT_device_base EGL_EXT_device_enumeration EGL_EXT_device_query EGL_EXT_platform_base EGL_KHR_client_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_EXT_client_extensions EGL_KHR_debug EGL_EXT_platform_wayland EGL_EXT_platform_x11 EGL_MESA_platform_gbm EGL_MESA_platform_surfaceless EGL_EXT_platform_device
2019-11-01 01:08:45.033 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Checking resolution 16
2019-11-01 01:08:45.159 T:4063763552 WARNING: CGBMUtils::DestroySurface - surface already destroyed
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_VENDOR = Broadcom
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_RENDERER = V3D 4.2
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_VERSION = OpenGL ES 3.0 Mesa 19.2.0-rc1
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION = OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.00
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_stencil8 GL_OES_texture_3D GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_APPLE_texture_max_level GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_draw_buffers GL_NV_read_buffer GL_NV_read_depth GL_NV_read_depth_stencil GL_NV_read_stencil GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_map_buffer_range GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map GL_OES_required_internalformat GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_EXT_color_buffer_float GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_base_instance GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_OES_texture_border_clamp GL_OES_texture_stencil8 GL_EXT_float_blend GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_EXT_texture_query_lod
2019-11-01 01:08:45.875 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-11-01 01:08:45.876 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes6
2019-11-01 01:08:45.878 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
2019-11-01 01:08:45.883 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic72
2019-11-01 01:08:45.891 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos116
2019-11-01 01:08:45.894 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version TV32
2019-11-01 01:08:45.896 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version Epg12
2019-11-01 01:08:45.909 T:4063763552  NOTICE: start dvd mediatype detection
2019-11-01 01:08:45.949 T:4063763552  NOTICE:   load skin from: /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary (version: 2.0.25)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.358 T:4063763552 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
2019-11-01 01:08:46.450 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Register - new keyboard device registered on application->keyboard: Keyboard (0000:0000)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.450 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Register - new mouse device registered on application->mouse: Mouse (0000:0000)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.452 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-11-01 01:08:46.454 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loaded playercorefactory configuration
2019-11-01 01:08:46.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-11-01 01:08:46.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
2019-11-01 01:08:46.462 T:4063763552  NOTICE: initialize done
2019-11-01 01:08:46.462 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Running the application...
2019-11-01 01:08:46.470 T:4063763552  NOTICE: starting zeroconf publishing
2019-11-01 01:08:46.473 T:3781959888  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on port 9777
2019-11-01 01:08:46.473 T:3781959888  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : false)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.476 T:4063763552   ERROR: CMMALPool::CMMALPool Failed to create component vc.ril.video_decode

############### END LOG FILE ################

############ END Kodi CRASH LOG #############
Any idea what went wrong?

JOHN009

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:17 am

i was facing error of openload.co/pair error i searched on google and found a article and now problem is solved i hope it will help others too

Rascas

Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:46 am

mlab wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:17 am
Unfortunately kodi keeps crashing for me...
When started from console:

pi@multimedia-pi:~ $ kodi
mmal: mmal_vc_shm_init: could not initialize vc shared memory service
mmal: mmal_vc_component_create: failed to initialise shm for 'vc.ril.video_decode' (7:EIO)
mmal: mmal_component_create_core: could not create component 'vc.ril.video_decode' (7)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Crash report available at /home/pi/kodi_crashlog-20191101_010849.log
and the crash log says:

############## Kodi CRASH LOG ###############

################ SYSTEM INFO ################
 Date: Fri  1 Nov 01:08:49 CET 2019
 Kodi Options:
 Arch: aarch64
 Kernel: Linux 4.19.75-v8+ #1270 SMP PREEMPT Tue Sep 24 18:59:17 BST 2019
 Release: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
############## END SYSTEM INFO ##############

############### STACK TRACE #################
=====>  Core file: /home/pi/core (2019-11-01 01:08:46.691068395 +0100)
        =========================================
[New LWP 1769]
[New LWP 1833]
[New LWP 1798]
[New LWP 1842]
[New LWP 1800]
[New LWP 1801]
[New LWP 1843]
[New LWP 1844]
[New LWP 1809]
[New LWP 1802]
[New LWP 1808]
[New LWP 1835]
[New LWP 1810]
[New LWP 1839]
[New LWP 1834]
[New LWP 1805]
[New LWP 1806]
[New LWP 1836]
[New LWP 1811]
[New LWP 1841]
[New LWP 1845]
[New LWP 1803]
[New LWP 1807]
[New LWP 1838]
[New LWP 1837]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi/kodi.bin_v8 --lircdev /var/run/lirc/lircd'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0xf2381c60 (LWP 1769))]

Thread 25 (Thread 0xe3ec70d0 (LWP 1837)):
#0  0xf640e8bc in __GI___libc_read (nbytes=4096, buf=0xed03ba60, fd=43) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/read.c:26
#1  0xf640e8bc in __GI___libc_read (fd=43, buf=0xed03ba60, nbytes=4096) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/read.c:24
#2  0xf63b3acc in _IO_new_file_underflow (fp=0xed00b718) at libioP.h:839
#3  0xf63b2b0c in __GI__IO_file_xsgetn (fp=0xed00b718, data=<optimized out>, n=4097) at fileops.c:1329
#4  0xf63a5e08 in __GI__IO_fread (buf=0xed03aa58, size=1, count=4097, fp=0xed00b718) at iofread.c:38
#5  0xf7818494 in  () at /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libudev.so.1

Thread 24 (Thread 0xe36c60d0 (LWP 1838)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xe36c5978, expected=0, futex_word=0x3997c68) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xe36c5978, mutex=0x0, cond=0x3997c40) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x3997c40, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xe36c5978) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#6  0x00b48850 in PERIPHERALS::CPeripheralBus::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe36c60d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 23 (Thread 0xeebfe0d0 (LWP 1807)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xf6d315f4 <tvservice_notify_available_event+24>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xf6d315f4 <tvservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xf6d315f4 <tvservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6d173b0 in tvservice_notify_func () at /opt/vc/lib/libbcm_host.so
#4  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d31608 <tvservice_notify_task>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xeebfe0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 22 (Thread 0xf09520d0 (LWP 1803)):
#0  0xf63e86d0 in __GI___nanosleep (remaining=0x0, requested_time=0xf0951724) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/nanosleep.c:28
#1  0xf63e86d0 in __GI___nanosleep (requested_time=0xf0951724, requested_time@entry=0xf095171c, remaining=remaining@entry=0x0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/nanosleep.c:25
#2  0xf6419fc0 in usleep (useconds=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/posix/usleep.c:32
#3  0x00d01844 in CAESinkPi::AddPackets(unsigned char**, unsigned int, unsigned int) ()
#4  0x00cee2f4 in ActiveAE::CActiveAESink::OutputSamples(ActiveAE::CSampleBuffer*) ()
#5  0x00cefa38 in ActiveAE::CActiveAESink::StateMachine(int, Actor::Protocol*, Actor::Message*) ()
#6  0x00cefbcc in ActiveAE::CActiveAESink::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf09520d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 21 (Thread 0xe069f0d0 (LWP 1845)):
#0  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (timeout=0xe069ea68, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, readfds=0xe069e550, nfds=43) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:41
#1  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (nfds=43, readfds=0xe069e550, writefds=0x0, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=0xe069e530) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:37
#2  0x00b695a4 in JSONRPC::CTCPServer::Process() ()
#3  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#4  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe069f0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 20 (Thread 0xe1ec30d0 (LWP 1841)):
#0  0xf795ff84 in Py_Initialize () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpython2.7.so.1.0
#1  0x0065ff68 in XBPython::OnScriptInitialized(ILanguageInvoker*) ()
#2  0x0065c7b4 in CPythonInvoker::Execute(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::vector<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > const&) ()
#3  0x00c34774 in CLanguageInvokerThread::Process() ()
#4  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#5  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#6  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe1ec30d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 19 (Thread 0xe6db30d0 (LWP 1811)):
#0  0xf6415cd0 in __GI___poll (timeout=25000, nfds=1, fds=0xe6db26cc) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:29
#1  0xf6415cd0 in __GI___poll (fds=0xe6db26cc, nfds=1, timeout=25000) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:26
#2  0xf7cc7de4 in  () at /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdbus-1.so.3

Thread 18 (Thread 0xe46c80d0 (LWP 1836)):
#0  0xf640e7b4 in __libc_openat64 (fd=45, file=0xe46c7618 "", oflag=2654208) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/openat64.c:45
#1  0xf7828468 in  () at /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libudev.so.1

Thread 17 (Thread 0xef3ff0d0 (LWP 1806)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xf6d32480 <dispmanx_notify_available_event+24>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xf6d32480 <dispmanx_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xf6d32480 <dispmanx_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6d1b4d4 in dispmanx_notify_func () at /opt/vc/lib/libbcm_host.so
#4  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d331c0 <dispmanx_notify_task>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xef3ff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 16 (Thread 0xeffff0d0 (LWP 1805)):
#0  0xf641851c in ioctl () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:78
#1  0xf6cf6010 in completion_thread () at /opt/vc/lib/libvchiq_arm.so
#2  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d09318 <vchiq_instance+16>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#3  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xeffff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#4  0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 15 (Thread 0xe574a0d0 (LWP 1834)):
#0  0xf7f58e5c in __lll_lock_wait (futex=futex@entry=0x39a8af0, private=0) at lowlevellock.c:43
#2  0x006a5fc4 in CZeroconfAvahi::doPublishService(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int, std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > > const&) ()
#3  0x00b6fba8 in CZeroconf::CPublish::DoWork() ()
#4  0x00831e48 in CJobWorker::Process() ()
#7  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe574a0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 14 (Thread 0xe2ec50d0 (LWP 1839)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xe2ec4970, expected=0, futex_word=0x2b8c400) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xe2ec4970, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2b8c3d8) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x2b8c3d8, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xe2ec4970) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#5  0x00b52730 in PERIPHERALS::CEventScanner::Process() ()
#8  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe2ec50d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 13 (Thread 0xec7fe0d0 (LWP 1810)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xef6049bc) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xef6049bc, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xef6049bc, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6cf8b60 in vchiu_queue_pop () at /opt/vc/lib/libvchiq_arm.so
#4  0xf013ed70 in ilcs_task () at /opt/vc/lib/libopenmaxil.so
#5  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xef604878) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#6  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xec7fe0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 12 (Thread 0xe4f490d0 (LWP 1835)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xe4f48a6c, expected=0, futex_word=0x39979c0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xe4f48a6c, mutex=0x0, cond=0x3997998) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x3997998, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xe4f48a6c) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#3  0xf7d17714 in CEC::CCECClient::Process() () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcec.so.4
#4  0xf7d1b848 in P8PLATFORM::CThread::ThreadHandler(void*) () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcec.so.4
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe4f490d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 11 (Thread 0xee3fd0d0 (LWP 1808)):
#0  0xf7f58088 in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=0, abstime=0x0, expected=1, futex_word=0xf6d32384 <cecservice_notify_available_event+24>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f58088 in do_futex_wait (sem=sem@entry=0xf6d32384 <cecservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:115
#2  0xf7f581f4 in __new_sem_wait_slow (sem=0xf6d32384 <cecservice_notify_available_event+24>, abstime=0x0) at sem_waitcommon.c:282
#3  0xf6d18720 in cecservice_notify_func () at /opt/vc/lib/libbcm_host.so
#4  0xf6cddcb0 in vcos_thread_entry (arg=0xf6d32398 <cecservice_notify_task>) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:144
#5  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xee3fd0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 10 (Thread 0xf11530d0 (LWP 1802)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xf1152950, expected=0, futex_word=0x2b70e80) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xf1152950, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2b70e58) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x2b70e58, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xf1152950) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#6  0x00ce9e68 in ActiveAE::CActiveAE::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf11530d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 9 (Thread 0xecfff0d0 (LWP 1809)):
#0  0xf7f551a0 in futex_wait_cancelable (private=0, expected=0, futex_word=0xef604854) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:88
#1  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0x0, mutex=0x0, cond=0xef604828) at pthread_cond_wait.c:502
#2  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait (cond=cond@entry=0xef604828, mutex=0x0, mutex@entry=0xef60480c) at pthread_cond_wait.c:655
#3  0xf6cddd94 in _timer_thread (arg=0xef604808) at /home/dom/projects/staging/userland/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_pthreads.c:722
#4  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xecfff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 8 (Thread 0xe0ec10d0 (LWP 1844)):
#0  0xf7fb5620 in strcmp (p1=<optimized out>, p2=<optimized out>) at strcmp.c:39
#1  0xf7fa3d60 in _dl_map_object (loader=0xef64a678, name=0xdfe8a72e "libresolv.so.2", type=<optimized out>, trace_mode=<optimized out>, mode=-2147483648, nsid=0) at dl-load.c:2186
#2  0xf7fa9270 in openaux (a=0xe0ebf9d0) at dl-deps.c:64
#3  0xf645e508 in __GI__dl_catch_exception (exception=0xe0ebfe88, exception@entry=0xe0ebf9c4, operate=0xf6493000, args=0xe0ebf9c4, args@entry=0xe0ebf9d0) at dl-error-skeleton.c:196
#4  0xf7fa9564 in _dl_map_object_deps (map=map@entry=0xef64a678, preloads=preloads@entry=0x0, npreloads=npreloads@entry=0, trace_mode=trace_mode@entry=0, open_mode=<optimized out>, open_mode@entry=-2147483648) at dl-deps.c:248
#5  0xf7faf124 in dl_open_worker (a=0xe0ec0038) at dl-open.c:271
#6  0xf645e508 in __GI__dl_catch_exception (exception=0xe0ec00b0, exception@entry=0xe0ec002c, operate=0xf6493000, args=0xe0ec002c, args@entry=0xe0ec0030) at dl-error-skeleton.c:196
#7  0xf7faec04 in _dl_open (file=0xe0ec02c8 "libnss_dns.so.2", mode=-2147483646, caller_dlopen=0xf6444b58 <nss_load_library+340>, nsid=nsid@entry=-2, argc=3, argv=0xff8295d4, env=0x39a29b8) at dl-open.c:599
#8  0xf645d880 in do_dlopen (ptr=0xe0ec02a4) at dl-libc.c:96
#9  0xf645e508 in __GI__dl_catch_exception (exception=0x0, exception@entry=0xe0ec0250, operate=0xf6493000, args=0xe0ec0250, args@entry=0x39a8ca0) at dl-error-skeleton.c:196
#10 0xf645e5c8 in __GI__dl_catch_error (objname=0xe0ec0284, objname@entry=0xe0ec027c, errstring=0xe0ec0288, errstring@entry=0xe0ec0280, mallocedp=0xe0ec0283, mallocedp@entry=0xe0ec027b, operate=<optimized out>, args=0xe0ec02a4, args@entry=0xe0ec029c) at dl-error-skeleton.c:215
#11 0xf645d9cc in dlerror_run (operate=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0xe0ec029c) at dl-libc.c:46
#12 0xf645da70 in __GI___libc_dlopen_mode (name=name@entry=0xe0ec02c8 "libnss_dns.so.2", mode=mode@entry=-2147483646) at dl-libc.c:195
#13 0xf6444b58 in nss_load_library (ni=ni@entry=0x39a8c80) at nsswitch.c:369
#14 0xf64454f0 in __GI___nss_lookup_function (ni=ni@entry=0x39a8c80, fct_name=<optimized out>) at nsswitch.c:477
#15 0xf6406ea4 in gaih_inet (name=name@entry=0xef5879e8 "mirrors.kodi.tv", service=service@entry=0xe0ec0590, req=<optimized out>, pai=pai@entry=0xe0ec0580, naddrs=naddrs@entry=0xe0ec058c, tmpbuf=tmpbuf@entry=0xe0ec0628) at ../sysdeps/posix/getaddrinfo.c:764
#16 0xf6407d4c in __GI_getaddrinfo (name=<optimized out>, service=<optimized out>, hints=<optimized out>, pai=0xe0ec0a70) at ../sysdeps/posix/getaddrinfo.c:2265
#17 0xf7526f5c in  () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcurl.so.4

Thread 7 (Thread 0xe16c20d0 (LWP 1843)):
#0  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (timeout=0x1, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, readfds=0xe16c1940, nfds=45) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:41
#1  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (nfds=45, readfds=0xe16c1940, writefds=0x0, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=0xe16c1880) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:37
#2  0x00b67b28 in SOCKETS::CSocketListener::Listen(int) ()
#3  0x00b5eeac in EVENTSERVER::CEventServer::Run() ()
#4  0x00b5f01c in EVENTSERVER::CEventServer::Process() ()
#7  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe16c20d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 6 (Thread 0xf19ff0d0 (LWP 1801)):
#0  0xf64209d0 in epoll_wait (epfd=<optimized out>, events=0xf19fe9d0, maxevents=1, timeout=200) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30
#1  0x006aa65c in CLibInputHandler::Process() ()
#2  0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#3  0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#4  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf19ff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 5 (Thread 0xed9ff0d0 (LWP 1800)):
#0  0xf7f5557c in futex_abstimed_wait_cancelable (private=<optimized out>, abstime=0xed9fe948, expected=0, futex_word=0x2a4bb40) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:205
#1  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0xed9fe948, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2a4bb18) at pthread_cond_wait.c:539
#2  0xf7f5557c in __pthread_cond_timedwait (cond=0x2a4bb18, mutex=0x0, abstime=0xed9fe948) at pthread_cond_wait.c:667
#6  0x006a97f8 in CLirc::Process() ()
#9  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xed9ff0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 4 (Thread 0xe26c40d0 (LWP 1842)):
#0  0xf7f58e98 in __lll_lock_wait (futex=futex@entry=0x39a8af0, private=0) at lowlevellock.c:46
#2  0xf7e343e8 in  () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libavahi-common.so.3

Thread 3 (Thread 0xf237e0d0 (LWP 1798)):
#0  0xf7f551a0 in futex_wait_cancelable (private=0, expected=0, futex_word=0x2aca290) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/futex-internal.h:88
#1  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait_common (abstime=0x0, mutex=0x0, cond=0x2aca268) at pthread_cond_wait.c:502
#2  0xf7f551a0 in __pthread_cond_wait (cond=0x2aca268, mutex=0x0) at pthread_cond_wait.c:655
#3  0xf652ec94 in std::condition_variable::wait(std::unique_lock<std::mutex>&) () at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6
#4  0x008720f8 in void std::_V2::condition_variable_any::wait<XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex>(XbmcThreads::CRecursiveMutex&) ()
#5  0x00c45298 in ANNOUNCEMENT::CAnnouncementManager::Process() ()
#8  0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xf237e0d0) at pthread_create.c:486

Thread 2 (Thread 0xe5f4b0d0 (LWP 1833)):
#0  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (timeout=0xd86, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, readfds=0x0, nfds=0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:41
#1  0xf64196ac in __GI___select (nfds=0, readfds=0x0, writefds=0x0, exceptfds=0x0, timeout=0xe5f48db0) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/select.c:37
#2  0x00c7e65c in XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::FillBuffer(unsigned int) ()
#3  0x00c7eab0 in XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect(unsigned int) ()
#4  0x00c807cc in XFILE::CCurlFile::Open(CURL const&) ()
#5  0x00c8e7a0 in XFILE::CFile::Open(CURL const&, unsigned int) ()
#6  0x00c8ec60 in XFILE::CFile::Open(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int) ()
#7  0x00c8ab7c in XFILE::CFileCache::Open(CURL const&) ()
#8  0x00c8e720 in XFILE::CFile::Open(CURL const&, unsigned int) ()
#9  0x00c8ec60 in XFILE::CFile::Open(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, unsigned int) ()
#10 0x009ea1a4 in ADDON::CRepository::FetchChecksum(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&) ()
#11 0x009eb2c4 in ADDON::CRepository::FetchIfChanged(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::vector<std::shared_ptr<ADDON::IAddon>, std::allocator<std::shared_ptr<ADDON::IAddon> > >&) const ()
#12 0x009eb574 in ADDON::CRepositoryUpdateJob::DoWork() ()
#13 0x00831e48 in CJobWorker::Process() ()
#14 0x008725f8 in CThread::Action() ()
#15 0x008734f8 in CThread::staticThread(void*) ()
#16 0xf7f4e494 in start_thread (arg=0xe5f4b0d0) at pthread_create.c:486
#17 0xf6420578 in  () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S:73

Thread 1 (Thread 0xf2381c60 (LWP 1769)):
#1  0x006955cc in CProcessInfoPi::CProcessInfoPi() ()
#2  0x00695770 in CProcessInfoPi::Create() ()
#3  0x006e52f8 in CProcessInfo::CreateInstance() ()
#4  0x0073cf60 in CVideoPlayer::CVideoPlayer(IPlayerCallback&) ()
#5  0x00cca928 in CPlayerCoreConfig::CreatePlayer(IPlayerCallback&) const ()
#6  0x00cc9474 in CPlayerCoreFactory::CreatePlayer(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, IPlayerCallback&) const ()
#7  0x00a12e50 in CApplicationPlayer::CreatePlayer(CPlayerCoreFactory const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, IPlayerCallback&) ()
#8  0x00a153bc in CApplicationPlayer::OpenFile(CFileItem const&, CPlayerOptions const&, CPlayerCoreFactory const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, IPlayerCallback&) ()
#9  0x00a0db6c in CApplication::PlayFile(CFileItem, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, bool) ()
#10 0x00a45348 in PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::Play(int, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, bool, bool) ()
#11 0x00a45964 in PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::Play() ()
#12 0x00a45c38 in PLAYLIST::CPlayListPlayer::OnApplicationMessage(KODI::MESSAGING::ThreadMessage*) ()
#13 0x008a31b0 in KODI::MESSAGING::CApplicationMessenger::ProcessMessage(KODI::MESSAGING::ThreadMessage*) ()
#14 0x008a3504 in KODI::MESSAGING::CApplicationMessenger::ProcessMessages() ()
#15 0x00a0fe50 in CApplication::Process() ()
#16 0x00a5d200 in CXBApplicationEx::Run(CAppParamParser const&) ()
#17 0x0088eef0 in XBMC_Run ()
#18 0x00519abc in main ()
############# END STACK TRACE ###############

################# LOG FILE ##################

2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (18.4 Git:20191027-06c77692ee). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Kodi compiled 2019-10-27 by GCC 8.3.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.18.20 (266772)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.207 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Running on Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster), kernel: Linux ARM 64-bit version 4.19.75-v8+
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: FFmpeg version/source: 4.0.4-Kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: 4 CPU cores available
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ARM Features: Neon enabled
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://xbmc/ is mapped to: /usr/share/kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://xbmcbinaddons/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi/addons
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi/userdata
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://envhome/ is mapped to: /home/pi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi/temp
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://logpath/ is mapped to: /home/pi/.kodi/temp
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: The executable running is: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/kodi/kodi.bin_v8
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Local hostname: multimedia-pi
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Log File is located: /home/pi/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
2019-11-01 01:08:43.214 T:4063763552  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-11-01 01:08:43.223 T:4063763552    INFO: loading settings
2019-11-01 01:08:43.226 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
2019-11-01 01:08:43.243 T:4063763552   DEBUG: CSkinSettings: no <skinsettings> tag found
2019-11-01 01:08:43.247 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loaded settings file from special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml
2019-11-01 01:08:43.247 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Contents of special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml are...
                                            <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
                                            <advancedsettings>
                                              <fanartres>720</fanartres>
                                              <imageres>540</imageres>
                                              <video>
                                                <busydialogdelayms>750</busydialogdelayms>
                                              </video>
                                              <samba>
                                                <clienttimeout>30</clienttimeout>
                                              </samba>
                                              <cache>
                                                <memorysize>31457280</memorysize>
                                              </cache>
                                            </advancedsettings>
2019-11-01 01:08:43.247 T:4063763552 WARNING: CSettingsManager: missing version attribute
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Default Video Player: VideoPlayer
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Default Audio Player: paplayer
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
2019-11-01 01:08:43.248 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
2019-11-01 01:08:43.341 T:4063763552  NOTICE: PulseAudio: Server found running - will try to use Pulse
2019-11-01 01:08:43.352 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-11-01 01:08:43.454 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.aac v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.wma v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.default v1.0.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.snes v1.0.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.rtmp v2.0.5 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.audioengine v1.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.filesystem v1.0.2 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.general v1.0.3 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.gui v5.12.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.main v1.0.14 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.network v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audioencoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.game v1.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.imagedecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.inputstream v2.0.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.peripheral v1.3.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.pvr v5.10.3 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.screensaver v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.vfs v2.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.videocodec v1.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.visualization v2.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.resource v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.album.universal v3.1.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.artists.universal v4.3.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.allmusic.com v3.2.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.fanart.tv v3.6.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.imdb.com v3.1.4 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.musicbrainz.org v2.2.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.theaudiodb.com v2.0.2 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.1.9 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.local v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.themoviedb.org v5.1.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org v3.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: peripheral.joystick v1.4.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: pvr.hts v4.4.18 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: pvr.iptvsimple v3.5.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmc.org v3.1.6 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.images.weathericons.default v1.1.8 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.language.en_gb v2.0.1 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.uisounds.kodi v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.black v1.0.33 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.dim v1.0.57 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pil v1.1.7 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pycryptodome v3.4.3 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: service.xbmc.versioncheck v0.4.6 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estouchy v2.0.26 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estuary v2.0.25 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: webinterface.default v18.x-2.4.6 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.addon v18.4.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.core v0.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.gui v5.14.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.json v10.3.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.metadata v2.1.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.python v2.26.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.456 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.webinterface v1.0.0 installed
2019-11-01 01:08:43.483 T:4063763552   ERROR: DBus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
2019-11-01 01:08:43.511 T:4044697808 WARNING: Pulseaudio module module-allow-passthrough not loaded - opening PT devices might fail
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE: Found 2 Lists of Devices
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE: Enumerated PI devices:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 1
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : HDMI
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : HDMI
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_HDMI
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL, FR
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 8000,11025,16000,22050,24000,32000,44100,48000,88200,96000,176400,192000
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_S32NE,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S32LE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_FLOATP,AE_FMT_S32NEP,AE_FMT_S16NEP,AE_FMT_RAW
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_streamTypes     : STREAM_TYPE_AC3,STREAM_TYPE_EAC3,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD_CORE,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_2048,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_1024,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_512
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 2
2019-11-01 01:08:43.512 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : Analogue
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : Analogue
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 3
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : Both
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : HDMI and Analogue
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE: Enumerated PULSE devices:
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 1
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : Default
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : Default
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: Default Output Device (PULSEAUDIO)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:     Device 2
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : alsa_output.usb-_C_2011-2013_TeleVox_USB-SPDIF_V1.11_0040119-00.analog-stereo
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : USB-SPDIF V1.11 Analog Stereo
2019-11-01 01:08:43.513 T:4044697808  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: Analog Output (PULSEAUDIO)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.606 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Raspberry PI firmware version: Sep 24 2019 17:36:31
                                            Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
                                            version cd3add54955f8fa065b414d8fc07c525e7ddffc8 (clean) (release) (start_x)
2019-11-01 01:08:43.606 T:4063763552  NOTICE: ARM mem: 844MB GPU mem: 180MB MPG2:0 WVC1:0
                                            arm_64bit=1
                                            arm_freq=1500
                                            audio_pwm_mode=514
                                            config_hdmi_boost=5
                                            core_freq=500
                                            core_freq_min=200
                                            disable_commandline_tags=2
                                            disable_l2cache=1
                                            display_hdmi_rotate=-1
                                            display_lcd_rotate=-1
                                            enable_gic=1
                                            force_eeprom_read=1
                                            force_pwm_open=1
                                            framebuffer_ignore_alpha=1
                                            framebuffer_swap=1
                                            gpu_freq=500
                                            gpu_freq_min=500
                                            hdmi_channel_map=8
                                            init_uart_clock=0x2dc6c00
                                            lcd_framerate=60
                                            mask_gpu_interrupt0=1024
                                            mask_gpu_interrupt1=0x10000
                                            max_framebuffers=2
                                            pause_burst_frames=1
                                            program_serial_random=1
                                            hdmi_drive:0=2
                                            hdmi_force_cec_address:0=65535
                                            hdmi_force_cec_address:1=65535
                                            hdmi_force_hotplug:0=1
                                            hdmi_group:0=1
                                            hdmi_mode:0=16
                                            hdmi_pixel_freq_limit:0=0x11e1a300
                                            hdmi_pixel_freq_limit:1=0x11e1a300
                                            device_tree=-
                                            hdmi_cvt:0=
                                            hdmi_cvt:1=
                                            hdmi_edid_filename:0=
                                            hdmi_edid_filename:1=
                                            hdmi_timings:0=
                                            hdmi_timings:1=
2019-11-01 01:08:44.225 T:4063763552 WARNING: CDRMUtils::FindPlane - could not find plane
2019-11-01 01:08:44.226 T:4063763552 WARNING: CDRMUtils::InitDrm - failed to set drm master, will try to authorize instead: Permission denied
2019-11-01 01:08:44.226 T:4063763552  NOTICE: CDRMUtils::InitDrm - successfully authorized drm magic
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 59.940063 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 50.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 30.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 29.970032 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 25.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 24.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 23.976025 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1600x1200 with 1600x1200 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x1024 with 1280x1024 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x1024 with 1280x1024 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.027 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x960 with 1280x960 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x960 with 1280x960 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1152x864 with 1152x864 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x720 with 1280x720 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x720 with 1280x720 @ 59.940063 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1280x720 with 1280x720 @ 50.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 70.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 1024x768 with 1024x768 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 832x624 with 832x624 @ 74.925079 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 72.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 800x600 with 800x600 @ 56.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x576 with 720x576 @ 50.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x480 with 720x480 @ 59.940063 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x480 with 720x480 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 85.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 75.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 73.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 67.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 640x480 with 640x480 @ 60.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2019-11-01 01:08:45.028 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Found resolution 720x400 with 720x400 @ 70.000000 Hz
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_VERSION = 1.4
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_VENDOR = Mesa Project
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_EXTENSIONS = EGL_ANDROID_blob_cache EGL_EXT_buffer_age EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import_modifiers EGL_KHR_cl_event2 EGL_KHR_config_attribs EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_KHR_gl_colorspace EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_3D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_KHR_no_config_context EGL_KHR_reusable_sync EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context EGL_EXT_pixel_format_float EGL_KHR_wait_sync EGL_MESA_configless_context EGL_MESA_drm_image EGL_MESA_image_dma_buf_export EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display
2019-11-01 01:08:45.030 T:4063763552  NOTICE: EGL_CLIENT_EXTENSIONS = EGL_EXT_device_base EGL_EXT_device_enumeration EGL_EXT_device_query EGL_EXT_platform_base EGL_KHR_client_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_EXT_client_extensions EGL_KHR_debug EGL_EXT_platform_wayland EGL_EXT_platform_x11 EGL_MESA_platform_gbm EGL_MESA_platform_surfaceless EGL_EXT_platform_device
2019-11-01 01:08:45.033 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Checking resolution 16
2019-11-01 01:08:45.159 T:4063763552 WARNING: CGBMUtils::DestroySurface - surface already destroyed
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_VENDOR = Broadcom
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_RENDERER = V3D 4.2
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_VERSION = OpenGL ES 3.0 Mesa 19.2.0-rc1
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION = OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.00
2019-11-01 01:08:45.201 T:4063763552  NOTICE: GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_stencil8 GL_OES_texture_3D GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_APPLE_texture_max_level GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_draw_buffers GL_NV_read_buffer GL_NV_read_depth GL_NV_read_depth_stencil GL_NV_read_stencil GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_map_buffer_range GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map GL_OES_required_internalformat GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_EXT_color_buffer_float GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_base_instance GL_EXT_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_sub_texture GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_OES_texture_border_clamp GL_OES_texture_stencil8 GL_EXT_float_blend GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_EXT_texture_query_lod
2019-11-01 01:08:45.875 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-11-01 01:08:45.876 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes6
2019-11-01 01:08:45.878 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
2019-11-01 01:08:45.883 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic72
2019-11-01 01:08:45.891 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos116
2019-11-01 01:08:45.894 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version TV32
2019-11-01 01:08:45.896 T:3873124560  NOTICE: Running database version Epg12
2019-11-01 01:08:45.909 T:4063763552  NOTICE: start dvd mediatype detection
2019-11-01 01:08:45.949 T:4063763552  NOTICE:   load skin from: /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary (version: 2.0.25)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.358 T:4063763552 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
2019-11-01 01:08:46.450 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Register - new keyboard device registered on application->keyboard: Keyboard (0000:0000)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.450 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Register - new mouse device registered on application->mouse: Mouse (0000:0000)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.452 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-11-01 01:08:46.454 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loaded playercorefactory configuration
2019-11-01 01:08:46.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-11-01 01:08:46.455 T:4063763552  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
2019-11-01 01:08:46.462 T:4063763552  NOTICE: initialize done
2019-11-01 01:08:46.462 T:4063763552  NOTICE: Running the application...
2019-11-01 01:08:46.470 T:4063763552  NOTICE: starting zeroconf publishing
2019-11-01 01:08:46.473 T:3781959888  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on port 9777
2019-11-01 01:08:46.473 T:3781959888  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : false)
2019-11-01 01:08:46.476 T:4063763552   ERROR: CMMALPool::CMMALPool Failed to create component vc.ril.video_decode

############### END LOG FILE ################

############ END Kodi CRASH LOG #############
Any idea what went wrong?
Looks like a permissions problem on your side. Does it work if you run it as root (with sudo for example) ?

mlab

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:48 pm

Looks like a permissions problem on your side. Does it work if you run it as root (with sudo for example) ?
Nope, I've tried sudo with both kodi and kodi-standalone - the same result. I'm running it on RPi4.

It is based on image for Volumio, and it used to work before I upgraded (with regular apt upgrade) to newest Buster version.. :roll:

What permissions might be missing?

Rascas

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:52 pm

mlab wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:48 pm
Nope, I've tried sudo with both kodi and kodi-standalone - the same result. I'm running it on RPi4.

It is based on image for Volumio, and it used to work before I upgraded (with regular apt upgrade) to newest Buster version.. :roll:

What permissions might be missing?
Volumio is not supported. You have to ask them.

piplip

Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Rascas wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:45 pm
Well, I am out of ideas then. Since it happens also on LibreELEC, try asking on forum.kodi.tv. Do it with Libreelec first, otherwise you won't get much help there.
FWIW, today I upgraded the firmware with rpi-update and now kodi starts :D . There are still problems with the tvheadend client but those aren't new (though I thought they were fixed).

Rascas

Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 pm

piplip wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:08 pm
Rascas wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:45 pm
Well, I am out of ideas then. Since it happens also on LibreELEC, try asking on forum.kodi.tv. Do it with Libreelec first, otherwise you won't get much help there.
FWIW, today I upgraded the firmware with rpi-update and now kodi starts :D . There are still problems with the tvheadend client but those aren't new (though I thought they were fixed).
Nice! I saw the fix in the firmware but I thought you were the guy on Kodi forum:
https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware ... e0567cbe71

About the tvheadend client / pvr.hts you should open an issue here explaining your problem, including a debug log after reproducing the problem:
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts/issues

Return to “Raspbian”