sway1233
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

Digital Leaders and Raspberry Pi

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:54 pm

If you have never heard of Digital Leaders check out my blogpost introducing it here: http://swaygrantham.co.uk/digital-leade ... should-be/

If you have and you haven't got them set up yet, do it! They're an absolute asset when you don't have time to work things out or see what it does. Hand whatever it is (even teacher planning) over to the Digital Leaders and see what they can do with it. They can then tell you and others.

The main purpose of this thread is because I wanted a place where people can get in touch if they want their Digital Leaders to collaborate on Raspberry Pi projects. I'm not thinking of anything major but it could be the two groups of Digital Leaders Skype each other. Then say in 3 weeks we'll Skype again and show/discuss what we've done on Minecraft with Python or with GPIO.

It's motivational for the children but also it gives them a chance to talk through what they've done. This is likely to consolidate their understanding and allow them to make suggestions to each other.

So yeah, if anyone wants to do a Digital Leader project with me, please reply.

alp1

Re: Digital Leaders and Raspberry Pi

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Sounds fab Sway! I'm up for it in a few weeks after the children have done their SATs!

tiffybum

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Yep would love to also!

sway1233

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Super, well it can start/finish whenever us convenient. What type of projects would you like to do?

Return to “Picademy”