Hi John Westlake,
Thank you for your response.
I am sharing you layout file on below link to review USB section so that we can validate the USB HUB part,
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KlAlr ... SC4uo30yBl
As per your suggestion, We have changed the value of Load capacitors(C78 and C79) from 33pF to 22pF as well as to 15pF but there is no change in behavior. The USB port is still not detecting.
According to my observation, It should not be the issue of crystal if the Ethernet port is working properly, right?
To work the USB Hub devices, I have also checked below changes to run the USB downstream ports:
1. Removed DP and DM series resistors(0R) and active only one port which is DOwnstream port2 and check the USB devices like mouse and keyboard but it is not working,
2. Attached pullup of 1k,10k, and 4.7k on PRTCTL2(pin14),
3. Attached 0.1uf on NRESET pin to Ground to set proper reset time for the hub but not getting up the USB,
4. Applied 3.3VDC on 28,29,30,32 pins by shorting them to 3.3V pad,
5. Changed EXRES(R52) from 12.4k instead of 12k.
6. PRTCTL4(pin17of LAN9514) and PRTCTL5(pin18 of LAN9514) short with PRTCTL2 to act as a gang control to remove the over current issue but not resolve the USB enumeration issue,
I am getting below USB Enumeration Error logs and you can find image(USB_Error_logs.PNG) as per below link but at the same time I can also detect USB hub device when powerup as per (USB HUB DETECT.PNG) below link,
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GkZHE ... K8M8J-rNnj
Now looking for your help to solve our problem of USB enumeration and also suggest necessary changes in design to make it work.
Thank you in advance.