brainsys

ModMyPi appear to have cracked their backlog

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 am

I guess I'm not the only one who waited a very long time for their first ModMyPi case. It was well worth it. When it eventually arrived last week I was pleased enough to order another two for quickly shipped Farnell sourced RaspberyPi's.

I treated ModMyPi's advised two week lead time with the derision it deserves. Hence my shock, but not horror, when they arrived today - just three working days from order!

First order number was 4***. second 8*** - all black covers.

W. H. Heydt

Re: ModMyPi appear to have cracked their backlog

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 am

Sigh...no sign of shipment taking place on the 4 I ordered...one white, one black, and two green. Order number in the 6xxx range. It'd be really nice if I got them before the next Si Valley Jam on the 18th...

brainsys

Re: ModMyPi appear to have cracked their backlog

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 am

Yep ModMyPi are not too brilliant in the communication department. My two orders are still shown as 'pending' even though they now house my RPis.

I ask people who had tweeted when they had received when they had ordered to gauge a realistic lead time. It wasn't far out.

You have two issues - whether one of your colours is out of stock (mine were all black) and the shipping time - its obviously going to be much longer than UK deliveries. If they try and economise too much and send it surface mail you will have some wait ... I would have thought they would have despatched yours sometime early last week - so fingers crossed!

Its worth the wait ... I assume they have your money?

Return to “For sale”