mariusl

Enclosure available in the RSA

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi all, (especially in the RSA)

I am still waiting for my delivery but have done some work already.
I have enclosures available for the Raspberry. Please visit this link for more details.

http://www.mastercut.co.za/shop/index.php?categoryID=18

[Moderator: Moved to shop/cases for sale]

cyrakuse

Re: Enclosure available in the RSA

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 am

No pictures of it ?

mariusl

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am

Same as the red one a bit further down on the page. I am busy migrating the online shop to another site that will have all the color options selectable.

tesla

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi guys. Good news. We have just finished the laser cut box for Raspberry Pi. The price is R99.00 exclusive of VAT plus postage. Here are some pictures. It is very easy to assemble (every layer is marked) and can be in various colours.

Send the orders to info@tesla.co.za
Payments can be made via EFT or PayPal.
Attachments
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg (49.92 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg (50.9 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg (46.22 KiB) Viewed 2926 times

mariusl

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Don't you think it would be nice if you started your own thread? Hijacking someone else thread is not very nice. :)

mariusl

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 pm

I have completed the shop migration with some products on sale already. Still a lot to load.
Please see the new site at http://www.cnccontrol.co.za

tesla

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Sorry Marius...i wasnt aware that the mastercut is yours... :o I thought you were waiting for them so by adding here i thought i can post here for people to know..

mariusl

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 pm

No problem, I was actually waiting for my RPi not the cases. I make them. It is not big money anyway and I did it for the sake of the locals. The take-up is slow though. My business is actually CnC products.
Good luck with your case.
I received my RPi this week.

tesla

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Cool. I received mine few days ago.. I am not in this business too but i have a laser machine so i thought it will be a good idea to get this out there as i see not much available in cases. :). Pi is a cool thing..i am playing with XBMC..it works a bit slow but it works.. ;) Good luck with yours.. :)

guisacouto

Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 pm

@mariusl

Hi! How much would it cost to ship do Portugal, or is the shipping already included?
I see these cases are the same models being sold by built-to-spec, does these ones also have the light pipes for the raspi leds?
Do you have any idea how long would it take to ship?

Best regards!

mariusl

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 am

@guisacouto

We can ship to Portugal for $4-00. Yes it is the same but I removed the light pipes as it is very difficulty to assemble. I can however supply it with the light pipes but as i say, it is not recommended As to how long it takes, man you have to trust the system for that but I would guess in real time about a week.

thexman

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm

the light pipes are very easy you simply didn't follow the instructions how to build it just cut the design and didn't bother to read.
one armed controls engineer, my grammar is bad but lets face it most keyboards don't suit a one armed man

mariusl

Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 pm

thexman wrote:the light pipes are very easy you simply didn't follow the instructions how to build it just cut the design and didn't bother to read.
And you know this - How??
We are all entitled to our opinions.

tesla

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 am

mariusl wrote:
thexman wrote:the light pipes are very easy you simply didn't follow the instructions how to build it just cut the design and didn't bother to read.
And you know this - How??
We are all entitled to our opinions.

Marius, i didnt get this one too? Is this some competitor? :D

mariusl

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 am

Man let me tell you that every forum has at least one. They lurk around and can't wait to criticize, insult or offend someone. It must turn them on or something. As far as I am concerned, forums are communities focused to assist one another and to learn from. These kind of weenies are the capital criminals of forum society. It happens everywhere in life and like everywhere, they are not wanted or accepted. You will find that the "forum criminals" are more than likely serious under achievers and social misfits that hide behind false identity ( Avatars and usernames). Faced with real life situations, they will not have the guts to expose themselves.

Anyway, I normally ignore any input that is not constructive or contributing to the quality of life but forum stalkers are my pet hate.

tesla

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 am

mariusl wrote:Man let me tell you that every forum has at least one. They lurk around and can't wait to criticize, insult or offend someone. It must turn them on or something. As far as I am concerned, forums are communities focused to assist one another and to learn from. These kind of weenies are the capital criminals of forum society. It happens everywhere in life and like everywhere, they are not wanted or accepted. You will find that the "forum criminals" are more than likely serious under achievers and social misfits that hide behind false identity ( Avatars and usernames). Faced with real life situations, they will not have the guts to expose themselves.

Anyway, I normally ignore any input that is not constructive or contributing to the quality of life but forum stalkers are my pet hate.

Hahaha...well said... ;)

Return to “For sale”