I recently bought an OLEDs to connect to my R PI Zero W.
Mode: DuinoTech XC4629
Res: 128 x 128
Type: SPI interface
Chip Set: ST7735
Data sheet: https://www.jaycar.com.au/medias/sys_ma ... etMain.pdf
The XC4629 Display Module is supported by a library included with the Arduino IDE.
However, I wish to use this oled with my Rasberry Pi Zero. Does anyone know how to learn about writing a program to do this, or using a selection of tools such as http://wiringpi.com/ to help me get there.
To this point I'm have done the following:
- Installed Retro PI
- run raspi-config and enabled the SPI interface
- Checked in the config.txt that this is enabled
- Soldered and connected the oled to the PI
At this time I have a white screen.
When I'm looking to work out how to drive the PI at 128 x 128 resolution and display the contents on this micro screen.
Questions I currently have are:
- How can I install the XC4629 module on the pi?
- If required where should I look to learn more about programming with SPI / Oled
- Any experience you've had would be great : ) Many hours spent so far with no luck.