Hello, Raspberry Pi world!
New member here looking for some help on a personal project.
I have a list of things I want to be able to do with my Raspberry Pi 3 and looking for input on possibly the best way to go about it, and/or if I will need more then just 1 Raspberry Pi 3 to achieve these items.
My Raspberry Pi 3 will be connected to a 9'' HD TFT LCD Monitor (1080P/720P)(16:9)
- I want to change the Raspberry Pi 3 Boot/Startup to my own custom (video/boot)
- I want to be able to control my LED lights on and off + color wheel.
- I want to be able to view my Car Battery Information (Battery Charge Level/Voltage being used)
- I want to be able to view/playback Dashcam footage from 2 dashcams that will be connected to the Raspberry Pi 3.
- I want to have my Raspberry Pi 3 connect to my vehicle to view the following (Tire Pressures / Open Doors / Oil % )
- I have an electrical bed cover coming soon I would like to open and close using the Raspberry Pi 3.
- Possibly open and close my car windows with a few saved open positions.
Last major thing on my list is to change the Raspberry Pi 3 from a windows platform to something similar to a car stero look. Similar to this idea layout I made.