Helloantiriad wrote: Hi Ridrok,
thank you for creating this fork of MAME4ALL Pi.
Here there are some issues with some games:
- "Golden Axe", "Moonwalker", "Riot city", "Altered beast" and "Alien Storm" (all Sega System 16B games) run well, but audio samples (voices) are crackling, and with a higher volume than music.
- Some (great) IREM games like "Undercover Cops" or "In the hunt" run at full speed, but they have no sound (still not supported in Mame 0.37b5).
- the background in the first level of "Silent Dragon" is flickering, as well as the background in the third (flying) level of "Superman".
- It would be a dream to have the possibility to play the games "Shadow Force", "Night Slashers" and "D.J. Boy" on the rPi (games that are totally not supported)
If you can fix these... you are the man!
I tested the Pi3 version. Pinball Action (set 2) crashes (runs with the old version).
It's fixed and binaries are updated too.
I compiled it from source and I also tried the binary for the Pi 1B+. Exits w/ the following error:Chips wrote: ↑Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:18 amI wanted to do some improvements and alignment in mame4all, you can find here binary for rpi2:
- Audio correction(track n field, punchout, world cup 90, ... general fm emulation is slightly better...)
- graphics correction (quite some nintendo: sheriff, space fever, helifire, battle lane,world tennis, quite some taito: wiz...)
- new working games (aerobots, formatz, mermaid, all popeye, S.P.Y, thundercross ... )
- joystick cross/hat is supported. Keypad can be used as coin/start as normal number (usefull for french keyboard support for example...)
New games are added too. bombrman bbmanw bbmanwj bounty ctomaday combh dynablst garou hasamu junglhbr kof99 mslugx montecar piratpet pbobbl2n rougien superbug
Code: Select all
void gp2x_set_video_mode(osd_bitmap*, int, int, int): Assertion `EGL_FALSE != result' failed.