exobuzz

Re: RetroPie Setup - Auto-installer/updater for RetroArch ga

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:23 am

it says what the problem is. it cant determine the platform as you are in an emulated environment.

set the __platofrm flag

sudo __platform=rpi2 ./retropie_ppackages.sh etc

bladestone387

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:44 am

thank you very much... that did the trick... is there some way i can "cheat" the system into defaulting to that so i dont have to worry about it in the future or am i just better off dealing with it as it is until it happens again... i know that ill have to 'disable' it when i go to flash it over.... just another thing to remove... still makes it a bit easier to setup.... and again thank you very much... i felt stupid asking but never found any answers anywhere....

josepz

Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:02 pm

I am following the instructions at retropie gitub web, but I am getting "chown: invalid group : 'user:user' from time to time while the binaries are installing...

Ii is installing yet, so I don´t know if it will work or not, but, why my user is invalid? I changed the pi user name for another user name , and never has any problem with this new name...

Needs to be installed from pi user name? Will affect this to the retropie, even in the case the installation finish and works?

jontarr

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi Everyone .. I m trying to make "Daytona Usa" run on my brand new raspb pi 3. So far everything is working fine.. even Playstation 1.. N64 might need overclocking since there s a little bit of lag when playing.. graphics seem ok .. could run betteer. I m really into making daytona work . since its was and it has always been my first game of choice. Any tips / help?? Thanks in advance :ugeek:

Return to “Gaming”