I don't yet have one and am researching into it. Some questions...
- I assume Raspbian is a version of Debian linux? I'm very familiar with Ubuntu, would I use Raspbian just as Ubuntu?
- Does Raspbian support running VirtualBox so that I can run a virtual Windows 10 on it? I run VirtualBox on my Ubuntu systems and wanted to try that out on the Pi
- What is the RAM included on the Pi 3?
- I assume keyboard and mouse can be via a wireless usb setup?
- What about the monitor connection, I don't think Pi has a VGA connector?