Is there any way to get Raspbian GUI login prompt/window? Needing something similar to screenshot.
https://ubuntu-mate.org/gallery/Screens ... IGHTDM.png
Thank you so much! For some reason, I had to search for a quite a few keywords before finding this simple solution.klricks wrote:
Note: If you ever go back and do set to desktop with raspi-config again, (Step 1), then the changes to lightdm.conf will revert back to the default (no login). If so simply redo the edit again - (Steps 2-5).
- 1. First if not already done, you must use sudo raspi-config and set boot to desktop then reboot.
2. Open a LXterminal then do:
sudo leafpad /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
3. Find this line: (approximately line 78 in file)
4. Comment out (disable) that line by inserting a # like this:
5. Save and exit then reboot.