novgorodov

Raspberry Pi in Kazakhstan

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Some days ago I got my Raspberry Pi... Without shipping or tracking information from RS Components. I got order confirmation only. It very strange from RS.

Information for residents of KZ:
DHL manager called me, and next day I drove to DHL office, placed 60 km from my town :o Because DHL don't deliver to my town... :evil:
Find out in advance whether the DHL delivery in your city. And you need extra $10 for express-customs registration...

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Total:
Raspberry Pi - US$35.00
Shipping - US$8.02
Extra DHL - US$10
+ Petrol for the path to another town ~ US$20 :D
_________
Total money about ~ US$73,02 (Register your interest in RS -> waiting long time -> when RS offer the code for you -> pay -> waiting again)

Borat

Re: Raspberry Pi in Kazakhstan

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm

I's niiicce! :D

novgorodov

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 am

Borat wrote:I's niiicce! :D
Yeah!!! I couldn't agree more!!! This truth... It is a bitter truth... :|

maglev45

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

Well at least they didn't touch the package. In Turkey they opened whole package, including the "RS Security Seal" in customs and repacked it via a "REPACKED" tape. Shame.

mazam

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 pm

maglev45 wrote:In Turkey they opened whole package, including the "RS Security Seal" in customs and repacked it via a "REPACKED" tape.
Do you live in Turkey and received your Pi? I was told mine will arrive week commencing 16th of July (yesterday). Although I've e-mailed customer service and Nicole Fusz directly, but could not receive an answer to my question: "Is there a way to track my delivery?" Do anyone here know how to track this delivery?

Thank you,

maglev45

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:37 pm

mazam wrote:
maglev45 wrote:In Turkey they opened whole package, including the "RS Security Seal" in customs and repacked it via a "REPACKED" tape.
Do you live in Turkey and received your Pi? I was told mine will arrive week commencing 16th of July (yesterday). Although I've e-mailed customer service and Nicole Fusz directly, but could not receive an answer to my question: "Is there a way to track my delivery?" Do anyone here know how to track this delivery?

Thank you,
Yes, I received my pi. You can track your order via tracking number which e-mailed to you by dhl.

rasbeer

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:26 pm

You can probably track it on this site:
http://www.track-trace.com/post

Choose "Track with options" then "Select Country" -> Turkey

Return to “General discussion”