Robert_M

Pi Photo Gallery: Closes October 6

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

I do a weekly photo post online, and usually if there's a topic to the pictures they only last for a month. I did a photo shoot with my Pi about a week or so ago, and had so much fun (and took so many pictures) that I've decided to devote the next four months to Raspberry Pi. Rather than make Forum Folk wait, I thought I'd do a quick temporary gallery page to show off all eighteen shots.

I don't know how long the page will last (two weeks max? Less if it gets slammed, I suppose) but I did want to at least share it with some folks who might enjoy it.

http://www.robertmyersphotography.com/4mop/
I sometimes ride my Pi to the Forum.

bigsi111

Re: Pi Photo Gallery: "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMill

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 am

Great photographs, so much better than my Mobile fotos!

navdroid

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 am

Nice pictures... artistic but at the same time shows details of board.

Robert_M

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 am

I apologize for reviving an old thread, but I couldn't find a way to edit my original entry to deactivate the gallery page URL.

It didn't get "slammed" fortunately, but it did get a nice bit of traffic, which I was glad to see. The level of response allowed me to keep the page live for the entire four-month focus on Raspberry Pi. But on 6 October 2012, I'll be taking down the gallery page. I was hoping that I could simply come back to this thread and edit my initial entry to remove the URL, rather than leave a dead link lying around. Turns out, I can't.

So, since I can't edit the link, I thought I'd add a note to warn future forum browsers that the above link will die at the end of next week.

If it's at all possible for a Mod to edit the original post on the 6th of October and remove (or, otherwise deactivate) the link, I would appreciate that. If not, no worries; and my apologies to anyone stumbling across the dead link after that date.
I sometimes ride my Pi to the Forum.

Return to “General discussion”