tylerjsegal

Citrix will not do dual screen it will only chose one screen

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:57 pm

I am using the new Raspberry Pi 4 and trying to get citrix to work using dual screens. Dual screen works just fine outside of citrix. But once i open citrix it chooses one side, even if press the window button and drag it into the middle of both screens and press the full screen button it chooses one screen instead if going to both. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Version of Citrux :icaclient_19.8.0.20_armhf.deb

dakky_tz

Re: Citrix will not do dual screen it will only chose one screen

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi, anyone got a solution to this? From what I read the issue is in the citrix workspace app which does not see the two displays. Would be great to see if anyone solved this?

clicky

Re: Citrix will not do dual screen it will only chose one screen

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:32 am

I don't think that's Raspberry Pi issue. It would be the way 'full screen' or such is handled in Linux. Having said that - there must be someone here who would understand it better (currently I am just too lazy to go and do internet search for you). Key words are dual monitor, X windows, Linux, maybe lxde, etc... Maybe (I think I vaguely remember!) that there's a way to do it.

BTW I am sure that Citrix on Mac (OSX) would do exactly the same thing as each monitor is treated as separate instead of one big area span over two (or more) screens.

Return to “General discussion”