Roken

PiHut and ModMyPi

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:15 am

So, seems like The Pihut have now acquired ModMyPi are now one and the same. Can't complain, both good companies, and one less place to look for stuff.
Headless PI. OMG, someone cut it's head off. Oh, hang on. it didn't have one to start with.

Andyroo

Re: PiHut and ModMyPi

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 am

We are writing to you in your capacity as a customer of ModMyPi.

We are extremely pleased to announce that on 17th June 2019 ModMyPi Ltd transferred its business and certain assets to Mann Enterprises Ltd (trading as The Pi Hut) by way of a transfer of a going concern. Mann Enterprises Limited is a private company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 08248542. Our registered office is located at Leytonstone House 3 Hanbury Drive, Leytonstone, London, England, E11 1GA, but our main trading address is Homefield Road, Haverhill, CB9 8QP. The Pi Hut has acquired all of the material assets of ModMyPi, including the website www.modmypi.com
As a group of fellow Raspberry Pi enthusiasts with parallel core values, the Pi Hut will continue to manufacture and distribute MODMYPI’s complete range of products, host the entirety of their web content and offer the same range of services previously available from ModMyPi.

The Pi Hut hopes to do justice to the high standards customers have come to expect from ModMyPi and, of course let past, present and future customers take advantage of our global distribution network and range of products now boasting over 6000 lines.

The Pi Hut have a fantastic email newsletter, used to keep their customers up-to-date with the latest Raspberry Pi releases, discounts and news/tutorials. We’d highly advise subscribing!

As part of the transfer of the business, ModMyPi Ltd assigned to The Pi Hut, all its right, title, interest and benefit in and to, its contractual relationship with you. Please note that technical support and all warranty claims for orders made before the acquisition 17th June 2019, will be dealt with by MODMYPI directly. If you have any questions over prior accounts then MODMYPI can still be contacted directly.
Need Pi spray - these things are breeding in my house...

rpdom

Re: PiHut and ModMyPi

Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 am

Yes, I got one of those emails too.

I thought the E11 address given was familiar. I used to live a shortish walk from there.

Return to “General discussion”