M4dm4rtig4n wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 pmHi, i have try your method but my Raspi4 don't boot to USB Storage (SSD) :/RonR wrote: ↑Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:08 amMuch simpler and less error-prone:
1. Write a Raspbian Buster image to your USB drive with Etcher.
2. Write a Raspbian Buster image to an SD card with Etcher.
3. Plug the USB drive and SD card into Pi4 and boot it up.
4. Run usb-boot, answering 'No' to 'Replicate BOOT/ROOT contents from /dev/mmcblk0 to /dev/sdX?'.
5. Reboot (the USB drive will boot).
Are you running headless? If so, did you add an ssh file to the BOOT partition of BOTH the USB drive AND the SD card?
Are you running wireless? If so, did you add wpa_supplicant to the BOOT partition of BOTH the USB drive AND the SD card?
Was there any error messages displayed when you ran usb-boot?
Be patient on the first USB boot after usb-boot is run as the USB drive gets expanded.