User avatar
Gavinmc42
Posts: 3715
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:39 am

We are a very small company (RPF(Trading)).
That's what a lot of people (mainly trolls) don't understand.
RPP(t) is not big massive company with heaps of resources and engineers that can be thrown at things to have a perfect product on day one.
As soon as products get into users hands they find things or use them in ways not tested for.
This problem bites me every time I hand over my babies to the client.
5 minutes later "Hey, can it do this?", "But that was not in your spec".

Kind of like the idea that the Pi4 is not "a desktop replacement" but could be a "dual desktop replacement".
That has been the unexpected part of the Pi4 release :D

Software can be fixed, improved or even replaced with something else.

Wonder how long before kids are using it for two player games?
Screens back to back and you have a Battleship game setup.
I'm dancing on Rainbows.
Raspberries are not Apples or Oranges

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 am

Gavinmc42 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:39 am
We are a very small company (RPF(Trading)).
Wonder how long before kids are using it for two player games?
Screens back to back and you have a Battleship game setup.
I prefer a back to back game of Doom.

User avatar
Gavinmc42
Posts: 3715
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:51 am

I prefer a back to back game of Doom.
I prefer something slower, dual FPS gaming against the kid is soul destroying :(
My old reflexes are just too slow, but I can sometimes out think him in capture the flag action.

Currently trying to figure out how the make dual screen portable computer that can have two screen next too or back to back.
Double action hinge joint? Ball joint for tilt?

Wonder if PiTop will do a Pi Dock, HDMI screen and keyboard/mouse.
Perhaps RPF could do it? But what screen size? Daylight visible.
Would it need a battery? Battery optional.
Lower the cost, 12V input, solar, car etc
I'm dancing on Rainbows.
Raspberries are not Apples or Oranges

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:47 am

incognitum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:48 am
bunklung wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:42 pm
Very nice! Perhaps you could make a turn key script for everyone or do a nice write up as it relates to the RPi 4? :)
If you don't need 3D acceleration (which is currently a bit problematic as the fkms driver only exposes one dri device), the following is easiest:

- start a terminal

Code: Select all

sudo leafpad /boot/config.txt
Comment out the fkms line (change "dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d" to "#dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d")
Save the file, close leafpad AND REBOOT.


- create a file /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules to assign the keyboard and mouse connected to the two USB ports on the right to seat1 and the others will default to seat0

Code: Select all

sudo leafpad /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules

Code: Select all

# Assign the blue USB 3 ports to the second seat

TAG=="seat", ATTR{phys}=="usb-0000:01:00.0-1.1*", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTR{phys}=="usb-0000:01:00.0-1.2*", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
SUBSYSTEM=="graphics", KERNEL=="fb[0-9]", TAG+="master-of-seat"
SUBSYSTEM=="graphics", KERNEL=="fb1", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
- Modify /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf

Code: Select all

sudo leafpad /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf

Code: Select all

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fb0"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"
	MatchSeat       "seat0"
        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fb1"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
        MatchSeat       "seat1"
        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
EndSection
- Uncheck "auto-login as pi user" in the Raspberry Pi configuration utility.
- Add multiple users to the systems and add them to the gpio and video groups like:

Code: Select all

sudo adduser user1
*choose password and press enter a couple times*
sudo adduser user1 gpio
sudo adduser user1 video
When you reboot again now, you will be prompted with a login screen on each screen.
Make sure you login under a different username on each screen.
Two questions:

How do I change the resolution on each screen? It doesn't seem exposed and the image seems letterboxed. It's like my resolution is set to something under 1920x1080 to some thing like 1680.

How would I assign USB audio to one of the seats?

Thanks again.

incognitum
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:00 am

bunklung wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:47 am
Two questions:

How do I change the resolution on each screen? It doesn't seem exposed and the image seems letterboxed. It's like my resolution is set to something under 1920x1080 to some thing like 1680.
Can set the resolution of one of the screens through config.txt
But not sure about the other one.
How would I assign USB audio to one of the seats?
If the username that is going to use the seat is known in advance, easiest is to give only that user access to the device with udev rules.

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:45 pm

incognitum wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:00 am
bunklung wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:47 am
Two questions:

How do I change the resolution on each screen? It doesn't seem exposed and the image seems letterboxed. It's like my resolution is set to something under 1920x1080 to some thing like 1680.
Can set the resolution of one of the screens through config.txt
But not sure about the other one.
How would I assign USB audio to one of the seats?
If the username that is going to use the seat is known in advance, easiest is to give only that user access to the device with udev rules.
Okay, I see that when you turn off 3D acceleration, it reverts/applies the overscan option. That was an easy fix, as I just had comment it out.

I would like to apply the USB audio to just one user, but I really don't know where to start. Do you have any examples to get me started? 2 seconds of your time might save me (and others interested) an hour of trail and error.

What is your experience with 3D acceleration? I did have it on, and you are right, it has unexpected behavior.

I also noticed that you can't run two full screen videos at once. 3D games obviously don't work, unless it's all run in software. It would be beneficial if one could assign the 3D acceleration on an as needed basis per user. Does that seem feasible?

Thanks again.

incognitum
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:12 pm

bunklung wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:45 pm
What is your experience with 3D acceleration?
Suggest you wait with experimenting with that until there is a full KMS driver instead of the current FKMS stopgap.

Current FKMS only exposes a single /dev/dri device instead of one for each screen.
While not impossible, it is a pain to share a single device with two applications (X servers).

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:03 pm

incognitum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:48 am
bunklung wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:42 pm
Very nice! Perhaps you could make a turn key script for everyone or do a nice write up as it relates to the RPi 4? :)
If you don't need 3D acceleration (which is currently a bit problematic as the fkms driver only exposes one dri device), the following is easiest:

- start a terminal

Code: Select all

sudo leafpad /boot/config.txt
Comment out the fkms line (change "dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d" to "#dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d")
Save the file, close leafpad AND REBOOT.


- create a file /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules to assign the keyboard and mouse connected to the two USB ports on the right to seat1 and the others will default to seat0

Code: Select all

sudo leafpad /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules

Code: Select all

# Assign the blue USB 3 ports to the second seat

TAG=="seat", ATTR{phys}=="usb-0000:01:00.0-1.1*", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTR{phys}=="usb-0000:01:00.0-1.2*", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
SUBSYSTEM=="graphics", KERNEL=="fb[0-9]", TAG+="master-of-seat"
SUBSYSTEM=="graphics", KERNEL=="fb1", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
- Modify /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf

Code: Select all

sudo leafpad /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf

Code: Select all

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fb0"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"
	MatchSeat       "seat0"
        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fb1"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
        MatchSeat       "seat1"
        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
EndSection
- Uncheck "auto-login as pi user" in the Raspberry Pi configuration utility.
- Add multiple users to the systems and add them to the gpio and video groups like:

Code: Select all

sudo adduser user1
*choose password and press enter a couple times*
sudo adduser user1 gpio
sudo adduser user1 video
When you reboot again now, you will be prompted with a login screen on each screen.
Make sure you login under a different username on each screen.
In regards to the dual sound setup...
I added this to /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules

Code: Select all

TAG=="seat", ATTR{id}=="CSPEAKER", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTRS{manufacturer}=="C-Media Electronics Inc.      ", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTRS{product}=="USB PnP Sound Device", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
It's pluged into the USB port assigned to seat 1. It's a very common C-Media Chipset manufactured by Syba. You can get this on Amazon for like $7: (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MSS6CS/)

Instructions for locating the sound card you intend to use for seat1...
I used "udevadm monitor --kernel --subsystem-match=sound" to locate the device when I plugged in/out to the USB port. Output ex.:

Code: Select all

KERNEL[392.544114] remove   /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.4/1-1.2.4:1.0/sound/card1 (sound)
KERNEL[398.117194] add      /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.4/1-1.2.4:1.0/sound/card1 (sound)

The I used "udevadm info -a -p //devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.4/1-1.2.4:1.0/sound/card1" to gather the information to assign it to seat1. Output Ex.:

Code: Select all

    KERNEL=="card1"
    SUBSYSTEM=="sound"
    DRIVER==""
    ATTR{id}=="CSPEAKER"
    ATTR{number}=="1"

    KERNELS=="1-1.2.4:1.0"
    SUBSYSTEMS=="usb"
    DRIVERS=="snd-usb-audio"
    ATTRS{bInterfaceClass}=="01"
    ATTRS{authorized}=="1"
    ATTRS{bNumEndpoints}=="00"
    ATTRS{bInterfaceNumber}=="00"
    ATTRS{bInterfaceSubClass}=="01"
    ATTRS{bAlternateSetting}==" 0"
    ATTRS{supports_autosuspend}=="1"
    ATTRS{bInterfaceProtocol}=="00"

    KERNELS=="1-1.2.4"
    SUBSYSTEMS=="usb"
    DRIVERS=="usb"
    ATTRS{manufacturer}=="C-Media Electronics Inc.      "
    ATTRS{ltm_capable}=="no"
    ATTRS{maxchild}=="0"
    ATTRS{idVendor}=="0d8c"
    ATTRS{devnum}=="10"
    ATTRS{bNumInterfaces}==" 4"
    ATTRS{version}==" 1.10"
    ATTRS{bMaxPower}=="100mA"
    ATTRS{bDeviceSubClass}=="00"
    ATTRS{tx_lanes}=="1"
    ATTRS{authorized}=="1"
    ATTRS{urbnum}=="98"
    ATTRS{removable}=="unknown"
    ATTRS{product}=="USB PnP Sound Device"
Hope this helps other's interested in getting sound working on both stations.

incognitum
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 pm

bunklung wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:03 pm
In regards to the dual sound setup...
I added this to /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules

Code: Select all

TAG=="seat", ATTR{id}=="CSPEAKER", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTRS{manufacturer}=="C-Media Electronics Inc.      ", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTRS{product}=="USB PnP Sound Device", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
Good to hear you got your sound working.

The way you have your udev rules now is that if ANY of the 3 criteria you specified is true, the device is assigned to seat1.
If your intention was to only match the exact device that meets ALL criteria, the udev rule would be more like:

Code: Select all

TAG=="seat", ATTR{id}=="CSPEAKER", ATTRS{manufacturer}=="C-Media Electronics Inc.      ", ATTRS{product}=="USB PnP Sound Device", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:43 pm

incognitum wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 pm
bunklung wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:03 pm
In regards to the dual sound setup...
I added this to /etc/udev/rules.d/99-seat.rules

Code: Select all

TAG=="seat", ATTR{id}=="CSPEAKER", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTRS{manufacturer}=="C-Media Electronics Inc.      ", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
TAG=="seat", ATTRS{product}=="USB PnP Sound Device", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
Good to hear you got your sound working.

The way you have your udev rules now is that if ANY of the 3 criteria you specified is true, the device is assigned to seat1.
If your intention was to only match the exact device that meets ALL criteria, the udev rule would be more like:

Code: Select all

TAG=="seat", ATTR{id}=="CSPEAKER", ATTRS{manufacturer}=="C-Media Electronics Inc.      ", ATTRS{product}=="USB PnP Sound Device", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
That makes sense. I was so focused on getting it working that I never stopped to think about false positives. It should be more specific.

Thanks.

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 pm

incognitum wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:12 pm
bunklung wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:45 pm
What is your experience with 3D acceleration?
Suggest you wait with experimenting with that until there is a full KMS driver instead of the current FKMS stopgap.

Current FKMS only exposes a single /dev/dri device instead of one for each screen.
While not impossible, it is a pain to share a single device with two applications (X servers).
I know you say this is a pain, but you didn't say impossible with the current stopgap :)

Can you point me in the right direction of setting up rules for a single device, but two x servers? The lack of 3D acceleration is a downer for the kids. They want to play Minecraft. Doom works well in software rendering only mode.

incognitum
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:22 am

bunklung wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 pm
Can you point me in the right direction of setting up rules for a single device, but two x servers?
I am afraid that is not a matter of setting up udev rules...
That would be the case if the fkms driver exposed 2 separate DRI devices, which it does not.

There do exists methods to start a second X server with a DRM lease from the first.
E.g. with xlease ("git clone git://people.freedesktop.org/~keithp/xlease")
But I have not tested if that works with the Pi 4, and it certainly is not going to work out-of-the-box with the lightdm code that normally starts multiple X servers concurrently in random order when multiseat rules are defined.
So you will either need to patch the lightdm code (written in C), or not let lightdm start X, but see if you can do so yourself by some startup script.

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am

incognitum wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:22 am
bunklung wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 pm
Can you point me in the right direction of setting up rules for a single device, but two x servers?
I am afraid that is not a matter of setting up udev rules...
That would be the case if the fkms driver exposed 2 separate DRI devices, which it does not.

There do exists methods to start a second X server with a DRM lease from the first.
E.g. with xlease ("git clone git://people.freedesktop.org/~keithp/xlease")
But I have not tested if that works with the Pi 4, and it certainly is not going to work out-of-the-box with the lightdm code that normally starts multiple X servers concurrently in random order when multiseat rules are defined.
So you will either need to patch the lightdm code (written in C), or not let lightdm start X, but see if you can do so yourself by some startup script.
This doesn't sound like something I could setup this lifetime :( I will fiddle a bit, but it seems like better to wait for the two device full driver.

Did you see this update:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 8#p1521508
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/pull/3100

So much for needing a USB audio device for the second seat :)

incognitum
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 am

bunklung wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am
I will fiddle a bit, but it seems like better to wait for the two device full driver.
Actually, I do not know if the full driver do will expose 2 DRI devices by default.
But at least I can give a try in patching that up if necessary.

Will not try that with fkms. Not worth the effort for a stopgap solution that may become obsolete pretty soon.
Did you see this update:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 8#p1521508
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/pull/3100

So much for needing a USB audio device for the second seat :)
Ah, nice.

emilfr
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 5:25 am
Location: Dublin, IE

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:53 am

Gavinmc42 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:51 am
I prefer a back to back game of Doom.
I prefer something slower, dual FPS gaming against the kid is soul destroying :(
My old reflexes are just too slow, but I can sometimes out think him in capture the flag action.

Currently trying to figure out how the make dual screen portable computer that can have two screen next too or back to back.
Double action hinge joint? Ball joint for tilt?

Wonder if PiTop will do a Pi Dock, HDMI screen and keyboard/mouse.
Perhaps RPF could do it? But what screen size? Daylight visible.
Would it need a battery? Battery optional.
Lower the cost, 12V input, solar, car etc
I'm imagining arcade console with back to back screen and joystick.
RPI Zero W || RPI 2B || 2x RPI 3B || 2x RPI 4B4G

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:05 am

incognitum wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 am
bunklung wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am
I will fiddle a bit, but it seems like better to wait for the two device full driver.
Actually, I do not know if the full driver do will expose 2 DRI devices by default.
But at least I can give a try in patching that up if necessary.

Will not try that with fkms. Not worth the effort for a stopgap solution that may become obsolete pretty soon.
Did you see this update:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 8#p1521508
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/pull/3100

So much for needing a USB audio device for the second seat :)
Ah, nice.
Yeah, doesn't seem like full KMS will allow 3D dual seat:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... b#p1521768

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:13 pm

incognitum wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 am
bunklung wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am
I will fiddle a bit, but it seems like better to wait for the two device full driver.
Actually, I do not know if the full driver do will expose 2 DRI devices by default.
But at least I can give a try in patching that up if necessary.

Will not try that with fkms. Not worth the effort for a stopgap solution that may become obsolete pretty soon.
Did you see this update:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 8#p1521508
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/pull/3100

So much for needing a USB audio device for the second seat :)
Ah, nice.
I think words of encouragement would be an over statement in regards to 6by9's comments in the sound thread.

It seems like a 9 year old problem that does not have a fix aside from adding another physical 3D accerlated device which the RPi does not entertain.

How about this: is there another way to say split the screen? It's all one large virtual screen anyhow, right?

I know this would be a security snafu, but what if you split the screen (between two monitors) and assign the keyboard, mouse, and sound device to the second virtual side? This would all run under the same X instance/user, but the launched app would use the other side of the screen, keyboard, mouse, and sound device?

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:26 pm

incognitum wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 am
bunklung wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am
I will fiddle a bit, but it seems like better to wait for the two device full driver.
Actually, I do not know if the full driver do will expose 2 DRI devices by default.
But at least I can give a try in patching that up if necessary.

Will not try that with fkms. Not worth the effort for a stopgap solution that may become obsolete pretty soon.
Did you see this update:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 8#p1521508
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/pull/3100

So much for needing a USB audio device for the second seat :)
Ah, nice.
Have you tried to get the extra audio working? I don't see it as a device.

Also, I started a new thread on multi-seat 3D acceleration:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 3&t=249870

bunklung
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:29 pm

UDEV rule for seat 1/hdmi1 sound channel:

Code: Select all

TAG=="seat", ATTR{id}=="b1", ATTR{number}=="2", SUBSYSTEM=="sound", KERNEL=="card2", ENV{ID_SEAT}="seat1"
Assumes you have:

Code: Select all

snd_bcm2835.enable_headphones=1 snd_bcm2835.enable_hdmi=1 snd_bcm2835.enable_compat_alsa=1
to /boot/cmdline.txt (do NOT add any line breaks)

You can get away with just: snd_bcm2835.enable_hdmi=1. The bad news is that you can't control the volume within X, but the monitor can control the volume and the application can. Discussion here:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 3&t=249204

croozey
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:34 am

Re: Multi-Seat use of RPi 4

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:03 am

jamesh wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:43 pm
Gavinmc42 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:08 am
Currently only on one at a time.
Hardware or software limitation?
Software. I'm looking at this at the moment.
Just wondering, is having separate audio streams for HDMI0 and HDMI1 a work in progress at the moment? If so, when this might become available?

Assuming it is easy enough to implement, selecting separate left & right channel audio for HDMI0 & HDMI1 might be nice for single-seat setups for people who have dual audio-enabled monitors - just a thought... [edit] On second thoughts, just muting the speakers in the middle would be much simpler & probably better (i.e. muting HDMI0-right & HDMI1-left), so never mind :-)

Return to “General discussion”