JustPat

Need Help Canceling Order With Allied

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 am

Sorry if this has been answered already somewhere in the forums. I've been searching for a while now and can not find the answer.

Ok, here's the story. I got fed up with Allied so I canceled my order yesterday using the portion of their website linked to somewhere in the forums. Everything seemed fine so I went ahead and ordered with Element 14. However, today I got an email from RS saying that the order number I entered was incorrect as it began with "2500" (the number all Allied orders begin with). So my question is, how can I cancel my order with Allied? I searched their entire site and couldn't find anything. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

jdmcs

Re: Need Help Canceling Order With Allied

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:20 am

If you have an account with Allied, you have an account representative. Just send your account representative a quick email to ask that the order be cancelled. (I don't work for Allied, but this worked for me.)

If you don't know who your account representative is, then (for US customers) you can look it up on this page: https://www.alliedelec.com/customerserv ... actus.aspx.

JustPat

Re: Need Help Canceling Order With Allied

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Thanks a lot! I just got an email saying that my representative had canceled my order for me, and my other pi is supposed to be here within the hour. :D I can't wait!

Return to “General discussion”