- a 17" screen 1080p60
- a long power cord 12ft for 110/240 vac
- battery solution that holds 6x 18650 batteries for wire free internal 12v solution
- internal 3a buck 12v to 5.2v
- a molded in Pi convenience cradle/holder in the lower/ front bezel for various Pi models
- Pi receives power from USBA 3.0 5.3v also in front bezel. also hdmi in front.
- built in stereo speakers
- 2 power buttons lower right side of the monitor one for Pi one for monitor
- 2 buttons on right side lower side for volume control
- Indent/ mount on top center bezel for webcam / camera solution
- Classic Red/White
- battery meter for monitor in software
- touch screen? might offer 2 models, /w and w/o just like PI4B 1/2/4 models
- optional a peddle generator/charger, kids could generate at-least 20 / 30 watts no problem
for solutions where energy is scarce.
still way cheaper then an OLPC solution.