soslug

Pre Event 4th February 2013

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello all,

I have been asked by our members at the Sothend on Sea Linux User Group to communicate an invitation to those interested in the RaspberryPI. Being a cautious lot we are curious to know the level of interest the RaspberryPI actually has in the Essex area.

We therefore wish to offer a dummy run offering collection of projects that SoSLUG members have put together themselves after obtaining there own Raspberry PI's and an open invitation to other Raspberry PI owners and Project developers to attend an open evening helping us to gauge what resources to apply for an event we intend to run later in the year for students, schools and RaspberyPI owners in Essex.

No matter your level of experience, expertise or interest we would appreciate your input and discussion on what you would like to see at the event and should we choose to run it. If you wish to participate at the event yourself again we would like to here from you. I would stress this is a dummy run so even if your project is complete or a work in progress we would like to meet you and discuss options or any concerns you may have. If you cannot make the 4th February not to worry just let us know your interested, arrange to talk to us at some point we will include you in the billing of the event. We do not discriminate on age sex colour or ability although if you have any special need requirements please let us know in advance.

Bellow are the details of our dummy run raspberrypi non event

4th February 2013 7pm
TAP (Temporary Art Project)
North Road
Southend on Sea
Essex SS0 7AB

If you have any advanced requirements or wish to visit us before hand, we are open from 7pm each Monday just pop in say hello, with any specific requests or assistance ask for Derek thats me by the way, I will lead to a member within our team best suited to assist you. You can contact me at the following email address derek@soslug.org.
IPFreely, to weed the network demons that dwell in them their Windows!

Return to “User groups and events”