MarcoZan

info about TV HAT pinout: which pins are really used and which are "free" for other purposes?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi all
I just bought a TV HAT and I successfully installed it on a RPi2, and I'm using it with OSMC.

Before installing the TV HAT, I was able to use a couple of GPIO pins in oder to perform some actions via serial (switching on/off dolby surround, and the like), but now I have all 40 GPIO pins mechanically locked by TV HAT.

By reading around I started thinking that maybe not all of 40 GPIO pins are really used, and that therefore some "free" GPIO pins are still available.
Unfortunately I was not able to find any TV HAT pinout ... does anyone know where I can find it ?
Or at least does anyone know which GPIO pins are actually used by TV HAT so that I can choose some other pins to do what I need?

Thanks in advance and regards
Marco

leovvi

Re: info about TV HAT pinout: which pins are really used and which are "free" for other purposes?

Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Hello,
I have same needs.

Marco,
did you find tvhat pinout?

DougieLawson

Re: info about TV HAT pinout: which pins are really used and which are "free" for other purposes?

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Your Googles must be borkened.

viewtopic.php?t=235171
Note: Having anything remotely humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

Return to “HATs and other add-ons”