KanoMaster22

Audio Injector Zero Question

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Just a quick question about the Audio Injector Zero. On the board I see labels for Direct In LGR. I am right this stands for Left, Right and Ground and could be wired to use to a TRS jack to allow stereo audio input? Link to see pictures of the latest version is here - http://www.audioinjector.net/rpi-zero.

Thanks,
Louis

wh7qq

Re: Audio Injector Zero Question

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:37 am

Probably right but I am puzzled by the second set of thru-holes. This question is better asked/answered on the audioinjector forums by flatmax.

KanoMaster22

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:07 am

Thanks for the help. I would ask this question on the Audio Injector Forums but when I have asked for help there before I have never received a reply.

wh7qq

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Interesting. Early on, flatmax was very responsive and was a big help to me with the original audioinjector stereo. More recently, I found it impossible to contribute to the "Ultra" campaign and got no response from him. He is either too busy or has gotten tired of it all or went over his head with the Ultra. So far, I have not seen it for sale on Amazon like the earlier models...have you?

KanoMaster22

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:13 am

No I have not seen the Ultra on Amazon yet and I don't think the Ultra is for sale anywhere at the moment. Looking at the last 10 or so posts on the Audio Injector forums it seems most of them had no reply or one or two had a reply from another user (not Flatmax). I asked about a feature for the Audio Injector Ultra and received no reply. Lost him a potential backer for the Ultra. The only place I have received a reply is on Amazon.

KanoMaster22

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Although the breakout seems to show left and right input (am yet to confirm if I have interpreted this correctly for sure) the chip only accepts mono input.

Edit - These pins could represent Right Channel Line Input (AC coupled) and Left Channel Line Input (AC coupled) as the datasheet of the chip says. Again not sure on this but could someone elaborate what these inputs are.

Return to “HATs and other add-ons”