I've got the switches in. Seem fairly straight. But I did find it hard to get them to go through the holes very far. Just about far enough to get some solder on though.
Done the two headers on the left. The huge one and the little 3x2. Now I'm in need of a rest after all that close work. I have a good lamp, and a loupe for checking, but no magnification for doing the soldering. It is very intricate. Amazing how many solder joints look good with the naked eye and then under the loupe you can see that they haven't flowed* all the way round.
*flowed doesn't sound right, but can't think of anything better.
Here's a quick and dirty shot with my phone