veames
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi all,

I have been using MotionPi for several months with a lot of success. Thanks to everyone.

Recently however my SD card failed and I was forced to reinstall. For some reason this time around I cannot get the wireless to work. I am using the micro wifi adapter RTl8192/8188CUS from Adafruit.

I initially boot using Ethernet and then go to the web-interface and set the wifi settings. After reboot I am no longer able to connect to the Pi. Via Either network adapter or even the TTL adapter.
I have also tried setting the wpa_supplicant manually with the same result.

Can anyone help?

thanks

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 am

Can you connect a monitor and see what it has to say when it comes to bringing up wlan0 and assigning it an IP address? The TTL (serial) tty is not supposed to show a login prompt (anymore).
veames wrote:Hi all,

I have been using MotionPi for several months with a lot of success. Thanks to everyone.

Recently however my SD card failed and I was forced to reinstall. For some reason this time around I cannot get the wireless to work. I am using the micro wifi adapter RTl8192/8188CUS from Adafruit.

I initially boot using Ethernet and then go to the web-interface and set the wifi settings. After reboot I am no longer able to connect to the Pi. Via Either network adapter or even the TTL adapter.
I have also tried setting the wpa_supplicant manually with the same result.

Can anyone help?

thanks

veames
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks, I totally forgot that there was a hdmi. Also wasn't aware TTL was disabled.
Strangely, it works perfectly now. I saw both Wired and Wireless IPs and both were accessible. when I disconnected wired it was working fine. The only thing I did differently was not set a password for admin.

Regardless, thanks for your help!


>>Can you connect a monitor and see what it has to say when it comes to bringing up wlan0 and assigning it an IP address? The TTL (serial) tty is not supposed to show a login prompt (anymore).

Saffik
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi ccrisan,

Today I noticed some logs in my MotionPi (Rpi) which seemed very strange! It seems someone with the IP 93.174.231.58 from Russia? and from various ports was trying several times to login as user admin with a password but failed and kept trying. It looks like a compromised computer who was scanning ip and port.

Any idea what can be done regarding this?

I use DIFFERENT port (than 22) for SSH ....... but HTTP port 80 for accessing MotionEye.
I already switched from password authentication to SSH keys before this happened.

How do i use 'fail2ban' on MotionPi? or something to prevent that. Any ideas?

[root@mp-xxxxxxxx ~]# grep sshd /var/log/messages

Code: Select all

Apr  7 04:30:22 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10099]: Did not receive identification string from 93.174.231.58
Apr  7 04:30:22 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10100]: Failed password for admin from 93.174.231.58 port 61262 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:22 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10100]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:23 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10105]: Failed password for admin from 93.174.231.58 port 61275 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:23 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10105]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:24 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10107]: Failed password for admin from 93.174.231.58 port 61282 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:24 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10107]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:24 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10109]: Failed password for admin from 93.174.231.58 port 61288 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:24 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10109]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:25 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10111]: Failed password for admin from 93.174.231.58 port 61301 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:25 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10111]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10118]: Failed password for admin from 93.174.231.58 port 61312 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10118]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10120]: Invalid user user from 93.174.231.58
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10120]: input_userauth_request: invalid user user [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.err sshd[10120]: error: Could not get shadow information for NOUSER
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10120]: Failed password for invalid user user from 93.174.231.58 port 61321 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:26 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10120]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:27 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10122]: Invalid user user from 93.174.231.58
Apr  7 04:30:27 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10122]: input_userauth_request: invalid user user [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:27 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.err sshd[10122]: error: Could not get shadow information for NOUSER
Apr  7 04:30:27 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10122]: Failed password for invalid user user from 93.174.231.58 port 61328 ssh2
Apr  7 04:30:27 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10122]: Received disconnect from 93.174.231.58: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
Apr  7 04:30:28 mp-xxxxxxxx auth.info sshd[10124]: Invalid user user from 93.174.231.58

User avatar
DougieLawson
Posts: 36578
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:22 pm

sudo apt-get install fail2ban

That process monitors /var/log/auth.log and blocks any attempts to break in to your system with an iptables rule.
Note: Having anything humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum. Wear a tin-foil hat and you'll get a ban.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

Saffik
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Thanks for the response but i think 'sudo' and 'apt-get' doesn't work too well with MotionPi as it's based on Buildroot rather than Raspbian. ~i think. :(
DougieLawson wrote:sudo apt-get install fail2ban

That process monitors /var/log/auth.log and blocks any attempts to break in to your system with an iptables rule.

User avatar
DougieLawson
Posts: 36578
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:47 pm

You can install fail2ban from source. It's python based.
Note: Having anything humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum. Wear a tin-foil hat and you'll get a ban.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

karma007
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:03 am

Hello,
how can i upgrade from motionEye 0.23 to 0.24 ?
when i try this :

cd /home/pi/motioneye
git pull

i've got this error : fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

i've done this before :
cd /home/pi
git clone https://bitbucket.org/ccrisan/motioneye.git

and got this error : fatal: destination path 'motioneye' already exists and is not an empty directory.

thanks

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Redownload it and extract it manually, preserving your old settings.py file. You don't need git here.
karma007 wrote:Hello,
how can i upgrade from motionEye 0.23 to 0.24 ?
when i try this :

cd /home/pi/motioneye
git pull

i've got this error : fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

i've done this before :
cd /home/pi
git clone https://bitbucket.org/ccrisan/motioneye.git

and got this error : fatal: destination path 'motioneye' already exists and is not an empty directory.

thanks

Saffik
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 am

Hi ccrisan,

I'm currently concerned about any unauthorised access to my MotionPi setup. I'm not a big expert on security and fairly new to this linux stuff, so I've done a few things to sort of increase 'security'

- changed port number 22 to something else for SSH
- introduced RSA keys and disabled password login

so recently i've seen the following logs in /var/log/motioneye.log and I got a bit worried about some of the things there like alipay.... which i googled and found is some sort of payment chinese company... and along other IP addresses that belong in china. Do you think I am right to be concerned?

Code: Select all

2015-04-18 07:59:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-18 07:59:20: WARNING: 404 GET /manager/html (148.235.42.147) 5.98ms
2015-04-18 09:31:17: ERROR: HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
2015-04-18 09:31:17: WARNING: 405 HEAD / (116.228.70.205) 7.71ms
2015-04-18 14:51:21: ERROR: HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
2015-04-18 14:51:21: WARNING: 405 CONNECT www.alipay.com:443 (222.186.21.70) 6.00ms
2015-04-18 19:51:36: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-18 19:51:36: WARNING: 404 GET /languages/flags/ptt_bbrr.gif (109.16.151.172) 5.97ms
2015-04-19 06:36:19: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:19: WARNING: 404 GET /muieblackcat (69.197.148.87) 5.79ms
2015-04-19 06:36:19: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:19: WARNING: 404 GET //phpMyAdmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 6.38ms
2015-04-19 06:36:19: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:19: WARNING: 404 GET //phpmyadmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.94ms
2015-04-19 06:36:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:20: WARNING: 404 GET //pma/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.49ms
2015-04-19 06:36:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:20: WARNING: 404 GET //myadmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.37ms
2015-04-19 06:36:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:20: WARNING: 404 GET //MyAdmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.32ms
2015-04-19 06:49:56: ERROR: HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
2015-04-19 06:49:56: WARNING: 405 HEAD / (200.198.201.121) 6.05ms
2015-04-19 14:18:30: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 14:18:30: WARNING: 404 GET http://24x7-allrequestsallowed.com/?PHPSESSID=a77ad01b00143PRZJWSIYABF%5CB (146.185.239.100) 6.13ms
2015-04-19 19:37:02: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:25 pm

It's definitely the sort of requests made to exploit security holes in various web apps and frameworks.

My advice is to either block access from outside or change the UI port 80 to something else. Also some iptables firewall rules can be employed to drop (instead of rejecting) unwanted connections.

In any case it is out of the scope of motionPie to provide this kind of security inside your network.
Saffik wrote:Hi ccrisan,

I'm currently concerned about any unauthorised access to my MotionPi setup. I'm not a big expert on security and fairly new to this linux stuff, so I've done a few things to sort of increase 'security'

- changed port number 22 to something else for SSH
- introduced RSA keys and disabled password login

so recently i've seen the following logs in /var/log/motioneye.log and I got a bit worried about some of the things there like alipay.... which i googled and found is some sort of payment chinese company... and along other IP addresses that belong in china. Do you think I am right to be concerned?

Code: Select all

2015-04-18 07:59:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-18 07:59:20: WARNING: 404 GET /manager/html (148.235.42.147) 5.98ms
2015-04-18 09:31:17: ERROR: HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
2015-04-18 09:31:17: WARNING: 405 HEAD / (116.228.70.205) 7.71ms
2015-04-18 14:51:21: ERROR: HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
2015-04-18 14:51:21: WARNING: 405 CONNECT www.alipay.com:443 (222.186.21.70) 6.00ms
2015-04-18 19:51:36: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-18 19:51:36: WARNING: 404 GET /languages/flags/ptt_bbrr.gif (109.16.151.172) 5.97ms
2015-04-19 06:36:19: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:19: WARNING: 404 GET /muieblackcat (69.197.148.87) 5.79ms
2015-04-19 06:36:19: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:19: WARNING: 404 GET //phpMyAdmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 6.38ms
2015-04-19 06:36:19: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:19: WARNING: 404 GET //phpmyadmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.94ms
2015-04-19 06:36:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:20: WARNING: 404 GET //pma/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.49ms
2015-04-19 06:36:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:20: WARNING: 404 GET //myadmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.37ms
2015-04-19 06:36:20: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 06:36:20: WARNING: 404 GET //MyAdmin/scripts/setup.php (69.197.148.87) 5.32ms
2015-04-19 06:49:56: ERROR: HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
2015-04-19 06:49:56: WARNING: 405 HEAD / (200.198.201.121) 6.05ms
2015-04-19 14:18:30: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)
2015-04-19 14:18:30: WARNING: 404 GET http://24x7-allrequestsallowed.com/?PHPSESSID=a77ad01b00143PRZJWSIYABF%5CB (146.185.239.100) 6.13ms
2015-04-19 19:37:02: ERROR: HTTP 404: Not Found (not found)

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Lately I've been working on a small project called streamEye that will hopefully make it easier to create a custom MJPEG streamer over HTTP. While streamEye is not tied in any way to Raspberry PI, combining it with another script called raspimjpeg.py will help you turn your Raspberry PI (with a CSI camera) into a fast MJPEG streamer.

The raspimjpeg.py script uses the picamera Python package to "talk" to the CSI camera and, although written in Python, should be fast enough, given that most of the work is done by the GPU. For the connaisseurs, it uses the video mode (as opposed to stills mode) to achieve a faster streaming.

See the README of the project for details on how to install and use.

Why am I posting this in the motionPie thread? Well, for two main reasons:
  1. Having one or more Raspberry PIs and some other powerful board, one could run streamEye + raspimjpeg.py on the PIs for streaming and motionPie on the more powerful board to deal with motion detection and actual surveillance.
  2. I'm hoping to integrate streamEye + raspimjpeg.py with motionPie in the near future
Please test this solution on your Raspbians and provide feedback so I can fix the problems, make any possible enhancements and include it in motionPie.

ibbaman
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi,

An rPi n00b here.
I need some advice...
I have a rPi-2 with CSI module which is supposed to go to a remote location as a motion-based security camera.
I don't suspect there to be a lot of movement, so it's probably going to make only a few relatively short recordings a day, but I do want the image recordings with highest quality, framerate, resolution available.
The Pi is attached to a relatively slow WAN-link via eth0 port, so streaming is not an option.
I'm also not interested in streaming. I only need to go through the recorded footage when an issue has occurred.

It has a Samsung EVO 128GB SD-card, so writing the images onto it and transferring them via WAN later on isn't a problem (already tested). I've already done some testing with several raspivid options and the captions were perfect quality wise.
I've also installed motion, but couldn't get that working in combination with raspivid as they both want to use /dev/video0.

I've tried motionPie from ccrissan, but somehow was running into issues with videoquality (and because of that also the motion thresholds). Even when pointing the camera to the seeling and no movement in the room it would still detect motions of more than 5%...

Any advice is highly appreciated

Boothy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi All

Sorry to be thick here but I am using the latest motionpie version : 20150331 on a Raspberry PI 2. How do I specify the camera video resolution or make cameras run at max video resolution ? In earlier versions I remember a setting for resolution but for the life of me cannot find it now. Is it only specific to certain cameras or an intentional revision?

Many Thanks

Boothy

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:46 pm

There has been no change regarding the resolution settings. You should find it under the Video Device section, in the settings menu, when you have the Show Advanced Settings option enabled.
Boothy wrote:Hi All

Sorry to be thick here but I am using the latest motionpie version : 20150331 on a Raspberry PI 2. How do I specify the camera video resolution or make cameras run at max video resolution ? In earlier versions I remember a setting for resolution but for the life of me cannot find it now. Is it only specific to certain cameras or an intentional revision?

Many Thanks

Boothy

Boothy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi ccrisan

Thanks for quick reply, cannot see with advanced settings on ? tried in chrome, IE and firefox

see attached screen grab.

Boothy
motionpie_cap1.jpg
motionpie_cap1.jpg (38.6 KiB) Viewed 4198 times

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Do you use multiple cameras on the same machine? Did you change the camera without removing and adding it manually back again?
Boothy wrote:Hi ccrisan

Thanks for quick reply, cannot see with advanced settings on ? tried in chrome, IE and firefox

see attached screen grab.

Boothy
motionpie_cap1.jpg

Boothy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Yes I have multiple cameras on the same machine (3 total - 2 x loftek nexus and 1 x dlink ds942L), I am not aware of removing any cameras, I did copy paste URL and changed port for same make of camera, I can remove and try add again.

Boothy

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:38 pm

There's a known issue when using multiple cameras. The problem is that the OS detects the cameras in a non-deterministic order (or so it seems) and therefore the /dev/video0, for example, does not always represent the same camera. The configured resolution is very likely to not match the supported resolutions of the other camera.

The problem will be fixed in the next release, but you'll have to manually re-add all of your cameras.
Boothy wrote:Yes I have multiple cameras on the same machine (3 total - 2 x loftek nexus and 1 x dlink ds942L), I am not aware of removing any cameras, I did copy paste URL and changed port for same make of camera, I can remove and try add again.

Boothy

Boothy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks

I did remove all cameras and just added back one only but could still not see any resolution settings ?

Thanks again

Saffik
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Boothy i'm using version MP20150317 and I can see resolution settings for my USB cameras there. Perhaps you could just downgrade to check if your cameras are able to have different resolutions first on a known version
Boothy wrote:Thanks

I did remove all cameras and just added back one only but could still not see any resolution settings ?

Thanks again

Boothy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Saffik wrote:Boothy i'm using version MP20150317 and I can see resolution settings for my USB cameras there. Perhaps you could just downgrade to check if your cameras are able to have different resolutions first on a known version
Boothy wrote:Thanks

I did remove all cameras and just added back one only but could still not see any resolution settings ?

Thanks again
Hi I am using IP cameras, not sure if this will make a difference, thanks for your response

User avatar
ccrisan
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 am
Contact: Website Yahoo Messenger

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:01 pm

IP cameras don't have a resolution setting and they have never had one.
Boothy wrote:
Saffik wrote:Boothy i'm using version MP20150317 and I can see resolution settings for my USB cameras there. Perhaps you could just downgrade to check if your cameras are able to have different resolutions first on a known version
Boothy wrote:Thanks

I did remove all cameras and just added back one only but could still not see any resolution settings ?

Thanks again
Hi I am using IP cameras, not sure if this will make a difference, thanks for your response

Boothy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 am

Thanks ccrisan
That explains it then, I must have been using an old usb when changing resolution. Apologies for wasting your time.

Boothy

nigelworthington
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Re: Surveillance camera based on BuildRoot and Motion

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Dear Chris, I have the same issue, I get the message "failed to load images" when I try to look at the images on the web page. I have used 4.7 GB out of 14 or so on the SD card. Is there any way I can look at the images or delete them directly from the SD card.
Regards

Return to “Camera board”