AJB2K3

Imperial Attack Shuttle

Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Just like to show of my Pi Zero Case.

Revel easy assemble Imperial Attack Shuttle, just happens that the zero fits across the rear section. This is just a test but I am planning on closing the back up and adding blue leds (if I can find where I put them)

Already had a mini HDMI lead so the adapter was added to the parts bin.
Back in the old days, we were smarter then the technology.
Nowadays technology makes us look like villages fools in front of the children!

jasoncampbell4

Re: Imperial Attack Shuttle

Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:31 pm

A really nice job, and as you say the ‘clip together’ kits are great for this. My interest (among others) is narrow gauge and industrial railway modelling in and around 1:32nd scale (Airfix still make some kits in 1:32nd scale because Scalextric used the same) and there’s a lot of military modelling done in 1:35th scale- therefor the potential is quite wide.

In the larger scales (>4mm/foot) I have some slowly forming ideas that the Zero is going to prove very popular. Enthusiast level railway modelling is a niche market for sure but the price point on the Zero is low enough to have an effect on this market segment.

AJB2K3

Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:58 pm

jasoncampbell4 wrote:A really nice job, and as you say the ‘clip together’ kits are great for this. My interest (among others) is narrow gauge and industrial railway modelling in and around 1:32nd scale (Airfix still make some kits in 1:32nd scale because Scalextric used the same) and there’s a lot of military modelling done in 1:35th scale- therefor the potential is quite wide.

In the larger scales (>4mm/foot) I have some slowly forming ideas that the Zero is going to prove very popular. Enthusiast level railway modelling is a niche market for sure but the price point on the Zero is low enough to have an effect on this market segment.
the 00/HO scale will be a push for the zero and I can confess to not even having thought of it but I'm sure that a zero can be squeezed into quite a bit of the rolling stock.

killor

Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi !!
I've been busy making enclosure for Raspberry Pi, etc. but I've also been doing a gift for my nephew 5 years,
The Millennium Falcon, made in birch plywood.. :mrgreen:

It is the first to perform and has many mistakes, but hey it as a gift !!

But perhaps it can also be a good enclosure to accommodate a Pizero and
full strength..

Happy 2016!!

Imagination with you! :mrgreen:
We have a discount for purchases made in ETSY site :o
Discount Codes :MAYTHE4TH :!:

AJB2K3

Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Sickening, just sickening, How can I top that! :shock: :cry:

If you made that, then you should be able to mod the plans for a full pi!

Return to “Other projects”