A Pi rookie here looking for wisdom. I'm looking to build a Pi-based audio playback device for my work desk with these parameters:
1. can be controlled by Bluetooth from my android ohone or touchscreen attached to the PI
2. must work independently from any network (no wifi or network connection at work)
3. A simple headphone out or option for usb dac (the the Pi has a headphone out, not sure on the sound quality though)
4. play Flac files
5. use local media for the audio files (usb flash or portable hard drive)
6. affordable and all-in-one (ideally all from the Pi itself and maybe a touchscreen integrated into a case).
Any suggestion on how to approach getting this together. I run Debian at home as a basic home system and can do some basic home system management.
Thanks for any help.