pifan

Owl Intuition Electric Monitor Python Code

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Hiya,

I've posted some interface code that sends an email at the end of the day and when a certain spend on electricity is achieved each day

The code is dire but it works. It saves me having to log in to the owl website to see the usage. I leave the pi on 24/7 and have the script start on boot up- in case something goes wrong and i need to restart.

Been running for a week now - clocked up £13.50 in electricity usage!

Code is here:

www.raspberrypiusers.com

Have fun a feel free to ask questions. Note I'm not a python guy so be nice :D

vince31

Re: Owl Intuition Electric Monitor Python Code

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:14 pm

The code referred to above is no longer available from the URL link. looks like the URL does not exist any more. Does anyone have the Python code? I want to use this code for my own installation if poss.

I want to use the data exported from my Owl Intuition for my RasPi project.

DougieLawson

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Rather than resurrecting a dead thread with a dead link, why not start a new thread and clearly state what you're trying to do and what help you need with doing it.
Note: Having anything humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum. Wear a tin-foil hat and you'll get a ban.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

vince31

Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:11 pm

DougieLawson wrote:Rather than resurrecting a dead thread with a dead link, why not start a new thread and clearly state what you're trying to do and what help you need with doing it.
Thanks, I tried that, see Solar Power, intelligent control using Pi, didnt get any helpful answers, then I found this thread and seems like I didnt get any help here either!

Return to “Automation, sensing and robotics”