I am new to raspberry Pi, I don't even have a raspberry pi... I have some questions for the community before buying everything.
You can see attached, what I plan to do. So basically I would like a media center for my tv, using a rasp pi 2b, booting on a Small Sata with windows 10, (it is already installed on it, but at the first bug I will install raspbian). I want to be able to work on simple word documents, and to go to internet.
1) Please tell me if my scheme sounds good?
2) I have questions regarding the power supply If I plug a 2ma adapter to the hub, will it be enough for 2 hard disk and the pi plus all the different dongles? If not what can I do? ( a on/off button to the usb for the intern hard disk? I would prefer to be able to copy paste from one hard disk to the other one.)
3) The micro Usb doesn't act like a data USB it is just for power supply, right? So I need to plug the hub to the USB + micro USB like in the scheme, right?
4) What kind of hub can allow me to have 2 or 4 usb outside the casing, and two internal Usb, and a power supply?
5) Can I boot on the hard disk alone, without SD card, and use the SD card for pictures?
6) Is it ok to connect a hard disk from mini-b to usb3 to raspi?
7) will it be ok for the connectivity if the USB dongles (wifi, remote) will be in a wooden casing? If not I think that I will do things differently and that I will not try to do a small computer casing, but something more like a squid, with all the USB cables outside (one converted to power supply)...
8) would you please accept my sincere thanks if you have some of the answers to this questions?