Hi guys, I have problem with rPi Zero over USB. In other words when I try to connect to them over SSH I get connection refused.
Thats are steps which i make to try use it:
1. Download lasest raspbian image and burn it on sdcard
2. In config files I put:
- in cmdline.txt paste between rootwait and quiet: modules-load=dwc2,g_ether
- in config.txt paste at end of file: dtoverlay=dwc2
3. in boot partition create file called ssh (empty ofc)
4. plug pi to usb using usb socket (second from top of pi)
First issue i saw was - pi never is indentified as raspberrypi.local. So, I grab pi IP from windows network device and ping it, ping successfully knoks to pi. But when I try to connect to SSH over this IP my SSH software(putty) says "connection refused".
I think it isn't driver or network problem but i dont have idea why it isn't work either.
You guys have any idea why this isn't working?
In advice thanks for help!