JAseng123

trouble shooting

Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:40 am

I keep getting

error while loading shared libraries: liballjoyn.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

on my raspberry pi (Raspian)

Step 10: Compiling AllJoyn on Raspbian OS, in order to do that, open up the terminal and we will get started by installing the necessary packages to compile AllJoyn:
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install maven
sudo apt-get install scons
sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install curl
sudo apt-get install openssl
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libjson0
sudo apt-get install libjson0-dev

Note the last package , is needed to prevent a “sys/capability.h: No such file or directory “ error popping up during compilation.
Step 11: Open up the browser on the Raspbian and download the latest standard core source from the AllSeen Alliance download page.
Step 12: Once downloaded , extract the zip file onto the Desktop.
Step 13: Open up the terminal and change directory to the desktop then to the source you have extracted in the above step using the cd command. E.g. cd Desktop/alljoyn-15.09.00-src
Step 14: Once it has successfully change directory into the source, we will now do the actual compilation, which can take some time. We will run this command first:
scons OS=linux CPU=arm WS=off OE_BASE=/usr BR=on BINDINGS=cpp CROSS_COMPILE=/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-
Once the above command have completed , we will then run the next command :
sudo ln -sf build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.so /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liballjoyn.so

Step 15: When the compilation is finished, it’s time to build the additional services. We will run the following command :
scons OS=linux CPU=arm WS=off SERVICES=about,notification,controlpanel,config,onboarding,sample_apps BINDINGS=core,cpp OE_BASE=/usr CROSS_COMPILE=/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-

what should i do!

Navyscourge

Re: trouble shooting

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Duplicate of viewtopic.php?f=28&t=134954&sid=82be470 ... cb05ec8393

The answers will be the same :)

Return to “Troubleshooting”