JAseng123

no such file or directory

Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:45 am

i've installed the following according to this post http://blog.rajenki.com/2015/05/alljoyn ... indows-10/

but i got this error " No such file or Directory"

now im stuck not sure what to do

can anyone help

Raspberry Pi 2
Attachments
IMG_7325.JPG
heres the result
IMG_7325.JPG (45.88 KiB) Viewed 1159 times

RaTTuS

Re: no such file or directory

Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:51 am

at what stage ?
I cannot read that image
either upload a decent one to imgur.com or paste the output to pastebin.com
or
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install pastebinit
then pipe the output to pastebinit
whatever command | pastebinit
How To ask Questions :- http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
WARNING - some parts of this post may be erroneous YMMV

1QC43qbL5FySu2Pi51vGqKqxy3UiJgukSX
Covfefe

Navyscourge

Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm guessing from the output that shared library liballjoyn.so does not exist

Did the compile run without errors? Did you get the file ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.so?

Did you create the link with... ?

Code: Select all

sudo ln -sf ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.so /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liballjoyn.so
Did you get anything from this... ?

cd ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/bin
ldd alljoyn-daemon
./alljoyn-daemon --version

JAseng123

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:24 am

Navyscourge wrote:I'm guessing from the output that shared library liballjoyn.so does not exist

Did the compile run without errors? Did you get the file ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.so?

Did you create the link with... ?

sudo ln -sf ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.so /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liballjoyn.so
Did you get anything from this... ?

cd ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/bin
ldd alljoyn-daemon
./alljoyn-daemon --version

"Did the compile run without errors? Did you get the file ~/WORKING_DIRECTORY/alljoyn/core/alljoyn/build/linux/arm/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.so?"

I set my working directory as this "alljoyn-15.09.00-src" which after ive downloaded from allseen alliance webpage, i've extracted and put in into the Desktop.(not sure if im correct)

"""Step 13: Open up the terminal and change directory to the desktop then to the source you have extracted in the above step using the cd command. E.g. cd Desktop/alljoyn-15.09.00-src
Step 14: Once it has successfully change directory into the source, we will now do the actual compilation, which can take some time. We will run this command first:
scons OS=linux CPU=arm WS=off OE_BASE=/usr BR=on BINDINGS=cpp CROSS_COMPILE=/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-"""

This was what i did next, after my~/working_directory/ it doesnt have "alljoyn" but instead many variations of "alljoyn_build etc"

"""""""""""""""" http://imgur.com/a/h2gcd """""""""""" i've uploaded it to imgur

Return to “Troubleshooting”