Can't get the display working.
1. Should it be recognised out of the box or do I need to enable it via software ?
2. Is there anything I can look for in DMESG to indicate it has been recognised by the OS ?
3. Do the 2 extra female to female jumper wires included in the display but not mentioned in the documentation need to be connected for the display to light up and show a sign of life.
4. Are these for the digitizer only ?
5. Are there any diagnostic LED's on the display controller board to indicate it has power ?
6. Normally I blow off the noobs software from the official the Raspberry Pi SD cards as I find that it confusing and that it makes bad assumptions however with this Pi I thought it would give it a go. Is there anything in noobs that would stop the display working ie forcing output to HDMI ?
7. Could enabling the camera or enabling SPI via raspi-config be creating a conflict.
I am using a new out-of-the box Pi that has had nothing run on it but raspi-config and upgrading yesterday to latest OS and packages.