ZoltanDE

How to deactivate standby

Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:42 am

How can I adjust that the monitor does not get to standby? I use it without a keyboard or mouse and I can not reactivate it via touchscreen. For the HDMI output, I have found that, but not for this monitor.

klricks

Re: How to deactivate standby

Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 pm

ZoltanDE wrote:How can I adjust that the monitor does not get to standby? I use it without a keyboard or mouse and I can not reactivate it via touchscreen. For the HDMI output, I have found that, but not for this monitor.
There is a sticky with solutions: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=57552
Note; strictly speaking the RPi does not have standby mode, It's really screen blanking only which just turns the screen black. It does not even turn off the screen backlight.
Unless specified otherwise my response is based on the latest and fully updated Raspbian Buster w/ Desktop OS.

fruitoftheloom

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 pm

ZoltanDE wrote:How can I adjust that the monitor does not get to standby? I use it without a keyboard or mouse and I can not reactivate it via touchscreen. For the HDMI output, I have found that, but not for this monitor.
Personally I just install xscreensaver from the Raspbian Wheezy Repository ;)
Retired disgracefully.....

DougieLawson

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:03 pm

viewtopic.php?t=119821&p=811564 has one possible solution,
Note: Having anything humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum. Wear a tin-foil hat and you'll get a ban.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

Return to “Official Foundation Display”