ffinacio

Enter-PsSession Command Failure

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:21 pm

When trying to have access to Raspi using Power Shell command "Enter-PsSession ..." I am receiving a failure report terminating with
+Category Info: InvalidArgument:(192.168.1.4:String) [Enter-PSSession], PSRemotingTransportException
+FullyQualifiedErrorId:CreateRemoteRunspaceFailed
I will appreciate some help.

girish_kumar

Re: Enter-PsSession Command Failure

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi,

I am newbie to Win10 on RPi, today I got RPi booted on RPi, spent quite a lot of time researching in Power shell command before I got things working,

Before I use Enter -PsSession Command I used winrm and got all the problems resolved, following link may be of use to you
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Fo ... ess-denied -This is the link which has helped me in resolving my issues

Another aspect I found that for the power shell command "Enter-PsSession" the laptop from where you connecting to RPi need to have a password set. Like this there are many pre-requisites for the Powershell commands to connect to RPi, just do some research you will figure out what exactly the problem is, that is the approach I took to resolve my issues.

I know I have not given a clear answer to your question, however I am sharing my experience in getting Win10 working on RPi. If you can wait for some more time of one of Microsoft folks may give a much more crispy answer

Regards
Girish

markrad_msft

Re: Enter-PsSession Command Failure

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 am

Perhaps you could provide the entire text of your failing command. Did you add your machine to the trusted hosts as described here:http://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/w ... rShell.htm? Are you using an administrator power shell session?
Mark Radbourne | Microsoft | Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview Support | This posting is provided 'as is' with no warranties and confers no rights.

Return to “Windows 10 for IoT”