what you also can do is using a Windows 10 installation DVD to flash to a SD card...
1. download and burn the most recent windows 10 iso
to a DVD
(currently build 10.0.10130.0 - 2015-06-19).
2. boot your PC into the DVD
3. at booting into DVD, press a key if you see the message "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD"
4. set your language & keyboard layout and press [Next] to continue
5. click to "Repair your computer" (left bottom of the window). do not click to "Install Windows"!
6. click to "Troubleshoot"
7. click to "Advanced options"
8. click to "Command Prompt"
9. from here, your have the working DISM (build 10.0.10130.0) and can follow the normal installing procedure as described on the official windows page
, beginning from step 9.
the only reason, why windows 10 is needed, is because of the DISM version must be 10 or higher.
the lower versions of windows7 or 8/8.1 do not have all needed the functionalities.
using the Windows 10 installation DVD has the advantage, that you do not need to install anything on your PC, to have a proper DISM version.
it will work, even you have a Linux PC only